1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

few minor things about 3.41

Discussion in 'Warhammer 40,000 TD' started by darkkeijp, May 28, 2005.

1. darkkeijp

darkkeijp

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi i have some minor things to say about 3.41

1) i was playing it and the host (red (duuh)) left but he kept the admin tower in the upper left corner so nobody could use him (and i needed to kick that damn stealer :evil: )
    2) i think the terminator units is way to weak for its costs. hes much weaker then the heavy destroyer and they cost almost the same i think
    3)rashka34 is a f**king stealer !!!!!!
    4)is there anything more annoying then having enought money for c'tan stargod (in level 16 with 78 kills!) and then when you gonna build him disconnect?

this is it for now and please make the ralle boss less hard to kill

2. The_Taxidermist

The_Taxidermist

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    im not sure ralle can fix problems number 3 and 4 :)

3. darkkeijp

darkkeijp

Resources:
    Resources:
    i doubt it but just telling it for the ones that are interesetd (probably as much people as there are on the sun)

4. Malufa

Malufa

Resources:
    Resources:
    I live on the sun, it is a bit cold for my taste tho, I think I will need to move soon.