• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

On the Empty Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
By the looks of it, nobody had succeeded in beating the latest version on the hardest level. I'm not even sure that units with that much health can be taken down. I propose that we get an organized team of players together and do the impossible. What we'll need is 9 people and a good strategy. The strategy will involve 4 different builds around the outside that can counter everything in the game. Players 1, 3, 5, and 7 will need more splash damage. Players 2, 4, 6, and 8 will need more single-unit damage and will not make any attempt to defend their own spawn. Grey will play as Necrons and build as little as possible until late in the game, using the bank to earn a lot of money. He will then mass Stargods.

Level 12
I would be willing to do the "impossible". I've played the latest version by myself and with a friend and I've gotten pretty far. Are stratgy was one play builds on inside while recieving a slow income of gold from the other player and the other player builds around the entry points to the middle. We used Space marines and Eldar. I was marines. Terminators with electro-claws are very powerful v. bosses. For splash I could get Space marines w/ Rocket launcher

Level 6
Yes, it's easy to win in normal mode. Try switching from 20 health on level 1 to 160 health.

Status
Not open for further replies.