• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

few minor things about 3.41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hi i have some minor things to say about 3.41

1) i was playing it and the host (red (duuh)) left but he kept the admin tower in the upper left corner so nobody could use him (and i needed to kick that damn stealer :evil: )
2) i think the terminator units is way to weak for its costs. hes much weaker then the heavy destroyer and they cost almost the same i think
3)rashka34 is a f**king stealer !!!!!!
4)is there anything more annoying then having enought money for c'tan stargod (in level 16 with 78 kills!) and then when you gonna build him disconnect?

this is it for now and please make the ralle boss less hard to kill

Level 7
i doubt it but just telling it for the ones that are interesetd (probably as much people as there are on the sun)

Level 12
I live on the sun, it is a bit cold for my taste tho, I think I will need to move soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.