1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

On the Empty Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Warhammer 40,000 TD' started by v3ck, Oct 31, 2005.

1. v3ck

v3ck

Resources:
    Resources:
    By the looks of it, nobody had succeeded in beating the latest version on the hardest level. I'm not even sure that units with that much health can be taken down. I propose that we get an organized team of players together and do the impossible. What we'll need is 9 people and a good strategy. The strategy will involve 4 different builds around the outside that can counter everything in the game. Players 1, 3, 5, and 7 will need more splash damage. Players 2, 4, 6, and 8 will need more single-unit damage and will not make any attempt to defend their own spawn. Grey will play as Necrons and build as little as possible until late in the game, using the bank to earn a lot of money. He will then mass Stargods.

2. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    One person has beaten the current version. I just can't see the replay 1.19... I need that patch but the internet sucks with warcraft patches.. We need to get our own database of patches.. Does anybody has 1.19???

3. Robi

Robi

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    it doesnt let me

5. Robi

Robi

Resources:
    Resources:
    what do you mean with it doesnt let me?

6. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    sry for late answers..
    It's because when I press download, nothing happens..

7. Healingpoison

Healingpoison

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would be willing to do the "impossible". I've played the latest version by myself and with a friend and I've gotten pretty far. Are stratgy was one play builds on inside while recieving a slow income of gold from the other player and the other player builds around the entry points to the middle. We used Space marines and Eldar. I was marines. Terminators with electro-claws are very powerful v. bosses. For splash I could get Space marines w/ Rocket launcher

8. v3ck

v3ck

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, it's easy to win in normal mode. Try switching from 20 health on level 1 to 160 health.

9. Healingpoison

Healingpoison

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll have to give it a go won't I :D