• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some talent suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
  • Berserker
45 lvl talent
Revenge have 35% chance to deal extra dmg x7 or instantly kill non boss target, instant killing doesnt work on elite mobs.

This talent can be replaced with talent which allows berserker hit additional target with 2 handed weapon. I wasnt in situation where i can use this talent, because aoe from autoattack work only when addtional target stay very close to main target. Remove additional dmg from berserker's rage will be better in any situation. Also berserker can kill most mobs pack with Q-R-D combo.

• Crusader
50 lvl talent
Guardian angel also protect target from any source of dmg and redirect it to crusader.

This talent can be replaced with talent which decrease cooldown on hateful strike, gaping wounds and revenge, this talent a little useless, because on 50 lvl you can pick more useful talent which reset all cooldowns when crusader autoattacking enemies.

• Hunter
40 lvl talent
Each point of agility add 0.25(or 0.5)% of attack speed.

This talent can be replaced with talent which give immune to critical hit for pet, it's one of most useless talent because hunter always overaggro his pet and pet never get hits from bossesm, i've never seen players who take this talent, also most of spells doesnt affect on pet.

I hope you understand my bad english.

Level 3
Bard

Song of Reflex; İncreases agility of the target by Strength

Song of Tranquality ; Healing receive increased by %10

Psion

Pain Link ( Lvl 50 talent) whoever got hit by linked enemy , %5/10 of damage taken by psion.

Hexblade

Talent for Binding Chains ; Can use on ally target.

Level 7
I like how these suggestions just further weaken non-meta builds and further strengthen meta builds.

Like, I get it, 2h crusader will never be meta for anything, thats okay. But the reduction of CD for its DPS skills would be the meta talent option for such a build. You're suggesting to remove this option to further weaken the 2h crusader build and replace it with an option that further strengthens the 1h tank build.

Level 2
Reset all abilities will be better. If that talent decrease 50% instead 25%, i would take it.

Level 5
How about a crusader skill to pair up with that GA talent? It would be something like this in my mind "Masochism"-Increase STR and AP by an amount depending on the % of missing hp on the crusader?Can be activated only in combat.Can only be used with a 2-handed weapon.(Something like zerker rage )

Status
Not open for further replies.