• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some more suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Assassin

Assassin at lvl 25 for talent choice can either improve Dazing Trap, Sweeping Blades or Blurred Motions. The problem is if you dont choose any of these 3 skills (the case with me) you end up having a useless 25 lvl talent choice.

The above being said, i think in the future you can make talent choices 5 instead of 3 (this is something i suggested in the past as well). Because with more choices players will always find something that fits their playstyle/build.

Venomous Blade
I think this skill needs competition and I think it can be improved.
Make the chance to land be based on the AGI of the target that has the buff.

---

Berserker

Berserker at lvl 25 for talent choice has one useless choice and thats: Taunt deals 1.5 SP dmg...
First of all the Berserker at lvl 50 has 24 INT and dont tell me that a zerker will go SP build just for this skill. It sounds hillarious :D
Secondly, the berseker that will choose taunt will probably go for 1H + Shield zerker which again makes this choice even worse. Because u can simply take the talent that every time you evade u reflect dmg back. Its incomparably better. :)

Last edited:

Ira

Ira

Level 4
all the talents will be reworked. probably after all the skills are implemented.

Level 3
a cool way to design the new talents would be one to increas the dps one defence and one utilty and the othere two if there are 5 a mix out of the prev 3 just a idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.