• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have been playing Gaias for over a few weeks now and I think that maybe there can be some changes to be made for the game-play. These are just my opinions.

1) Since there will be more talent points in the upcoming patches, why don't you (Zwiebelchen) introduce a sixth level to all talents which needs two points to earn it? The talent itself may/can be essential or very helpful to the build or class that you are playing.
2) I have always played many custom wc3 games that involved invisible mops, is it possible that you will impermanent some invisible mechanics to high-level world/dg mops in the upcoming patches?
3) I noticed that the re-spawning time on world bosses are huge, is it possible to lower it?
4) Finally, about the hammer quest [Quest43] Unfinished business, is it possible to increase drop rate on the items needed for quest?

I am not the most experienced player out there and certainly not the best, feed backs are welcomed. (Sorry for my bad English) Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Level 2
1. i think rather than having a very strong 1 talent line, balancing those 3 talent is much more important right now, mostly people just use 1 strongest talent and almost ignore the rest, some notable here are talents with cd reset and bard's lorekeeper.

4. i agree! also misc gears could have a little increase in chance drop too...

Level 14
About drop chances: zwiebel mentioned that it will take at least 6 months for new content to be released. So i think having a few things to keep players busy is fine (runehammer, leveling from 47 to 50, misc items, blood stones, spell from ogre bosses, shadow seal). Keep in mind that all these things are optional.

About those bloodstones: maybe its a bit extreme that berserkers need 2 bloodstones (for merciless and for the tanking axe) while most (all?) other classes dont need bloodstones at all :p

I have been playing Gaias for over a few weeks now and I think that maybe there can be some changes to be made for the game-play. These are just my opinions.

1) Since there will be more talent points in the upcoming patches, why don't you (Zwiebelchen) introduce a sixth level to all talents which needs two points to earn it? The talent itself may/can be essential or very helpful to the build or class that you are playing.
There's gonna be significant changes to talents over the upcoming updates, including 6th and 7th tier talents.

2) I have always played many custom wc3 games that involved invisible mops, is it possible that you will impermanent some invisible mechanics to high-level world/dg mops in the upcoming patches?
I don't know what this could contribute to the gameplay, honestly. You either got detection or you don't. I can see a stealth mechanic as a part of a bossfight, but otherwise, I don't see much use for it.

3) I noticed that the re-spawning time on world bosses are huge, is it possible to lower it?
I think it's good the way it is. While you are waiting for one respawn, you can kill another boss or two.

4) Finally, about the hammer quest [Quest43] Unfinished business, is it possible to increase drop rate on the items needed for quest?
It will be increased when new content is available. Until then, the droprates are meant to be low.

Level 5
There's gonna be significant changes to talents over the upcoming updates, including 6th and 7th tier talents.
This is great news! All the best on working for the updates!
I don't know what this could contribute to the gameplay, honestly. You either got detection or you don't. I can see a stealth mechanic as a part of a bossfight, but otherwise, I don't see much use for it.
I think it will be a great addition to the game, if a boss goes invisible for a few seconds and breaks invis with extra damage when attacking a player.

Here are some of my personal suggestions for tier 6 talents for each class if you don't mind.

Bishop
Tenets of Souls tier 6
Mend now heals faster (faster ticks of healing) and more (spell power x 9) over 7 seconds

Tenets of Wrath tier 6
Your healing spells have a small chance to "crit" on heal(basically you heal more)

Tenets of Guidence tier 6
While casting Resurrection during battle, you gain 40 armor and all resistance.

Monk
Martial Arts tier 6
Increases elemental damage by 10% and elemental damage by other units to that target by 4% .Stacks up to 5 times. Final hit deals 5 Elemental damage and consuming the debuff. (Reaching the final hit much faster)

Peace of Mind tier 6
Steel Body now gain (0.10 x Level) resistance as well

Endurance tier 6
Ability to evade magic damage completely, suggesting 5%-10%.

Sorcerer
Conjuration tier 6
Meteor Strike tier 5 talent now seeks the target/targets over a wide area.

Invocation tier 6
Whenever you cast a spell, you gain 5% spell haste/ 5 spell power. Stacks 4 times, buff lasting 5 seconds.

Enchanting tier 6
Summons 2 water elements

Necromancer
Black Magic tier 6
Increasing the max number of skeletons summoned.

Elemental Magic tier 6
Detonating Bones now deals additional spell power x 3 burning damage over 5 seconds and causes a minor knock back on mobs. (Except bosses)

Blood Magic tier 6
Reduces the mana cost of all spells by 2, spells now uses hit-points to cast instead of mana. If the spell deals a critical strike, you gain for 5% of the damage dealt back in health.

Hunter
Archery tier 6
You have a 5% chance to hit extra 1.5 x physical damage on normal attacks and mini stuns the target. Mini stun does not work on bosses.

Pathfinding tier 6
Units that you attack with be marked with a de-buff, you and all allies around you deal 8% more damage to the target, your attacks also has reduced threat against the target.

Animal Bonds tier 6
Servent of Nature now attacks more rapidly and generates more threat as you take damage.

Druid
Preservation tier 6
Continue to cast 'Remedy' while moving, attacking however cancels it.

Avenger tier 6
When one of your summon dies, you can Resurrect it immediately. (Summon button)

Growth tier 6
Nymph now heals two allies at the same time.

Assassin
Dueling tier 6
Every 8th hit reduces the armor of the target by 1. Capped at 0.5 x level.

Ambush tier 6
Every 10th attack creates a shadow clone that attacks the target once from behind dealing 1 x attack power.

Perfidious Tricks tier 6
Dazing Trap can now be used in combat, if used on bosses, it reduces the attack speed of affected unit by 25% for 2 seconds. (ON BOSS ONLY)

Bard
Lorekeeper tier 6
You can use steal twice on the same target, reduces 'steal' cool down by 30 seconds.

Minstrel tier 6
Songs last even after bard lost visibility range of the user / Bard dies.

Bladedancer tier 6
Units affected by songs gains 10 all resistence and 5% evasion

Crusader
Leadership tier 6
'Crucify' now heals for the damage dealt to all allies except the caster(Crusader) in the area.

Tactics tier 6
'Hateful Strike', 'sheild bash' and 'Revenge' requires 5 mana to cast, but deals additional 25% holy damage.

Virtue tier 6
Removes strength penalty on 'Celestial Zeal'.

Berserker
Valor tier 6
When reaching 25% hit point, Berserker enters heroic mode, spells cause no mana and have reduced 30% cooldown. Buff last 10 seconds even after Berserker is being healed over 25% hit points.

Fury tier 6
'Lightning Blade' and 'Heaven's Edge' has decreased threat generation and 15% more damage.

Vigor tier 6
Berserker can hold 2 handed weapons and equipping a shield
OR
1 handed weapons now has the same splash ability as 2 handed

Status
Not open for further replies.