• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

some problems with textures and the war3Modeleditor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey guys!

maybe someone can help me? i'm having some probs with my overworked textures. I'm completely new with moddeling and i just don't know how to use my overworked textures with the standart model! Plz some1 help me :cry:

greez, Ulti

edit:

ah, it's not about the modeleditor, sry for this, i'm having problems with importing and using the textures with the map editor. I looked through the forum, found some solutions, but however, it's stil the same problem: when i test the map, the archer still got the blizzard textures :c thats my real problem.

Last edited:

pkw

pkw

Level 9
open the model with magos model editor -----> Window : Texture Manager ----> Import your texture ------> Window : Material Manager ------> Hold Ctrl + click the model -------> there should be one of the materials highlighted, double click that ------> double click again on the window poped. ----> change the texture. press ok , and ok again .

Status
Not open for further replies.