• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 Viewer... On Vista...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Meep... Just me...

I'm having problems with Wc3 Viewer...

It's slow and cuts half the model off rendering it useless, it never done this on an XP based machine, I'm on Vista... (Do not turn this into a rant about how much Vista sucks... Please...)

I was wondering if there's a more Vista-Friendly way to use it or another program I can wrap my textures onto...

~Kaitech :infl_thumbs_up:

Right-click on the program, and go to the Compatibility tab. Select "Run this program in compatibility for Windows XP (Service Pack 2). Then check both the "Disable Visual Themes" and the "Disable Desktop Composition" boxes.

I have Vista. It works fine for me.

(Although I have a slightly borked version due to me nuking the hard drive and reinstalling Vista from scratch; somehow that got rid of lots of Vista's bugs. Huh.)

Status
Not open for further replies.