• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Snowfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
In the pust it was the ancient temple. Now some family have settled here.
:ned:

Attachments

• snjw.jpg
    snjw.jpg
    808.2 KB · Views: 538
Level 15
Wow. Incredible in some ways, tbh.

The very background is meh, pure white, but don't really know what to do about it.
What is really awsome however, and I think many aggre with me, is the atmosphere. Oh wow, the atmosphere is incredible! Not perfect terrain, but incredible atmosphere. +Rep mate, well done.

Apperently I had given rep to you, so you won't recieve any more until Iäve spread some around :3

Level 4
I think the main problem I have with it is that the background is messy and unrealistic. It looks unfinished. I don't like how the fog is lighter than the sky, either, because that makes the sharp transition from the edges of the background trees and the sky very awkward (it would be awkward if the fog was darker, too, but less so).

Level 36
I never got around to comment on this, now I will.

I love how you used the snow tile, how it really looks like its scuffed away from the corrent place the humans are, looks.. ahh.. natural. But as mentioned, the background could be worked on, and thats mainly the fog, always make it transend with the sky to make a flowing terrain ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.