• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ancient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
very nice, it took me a while to find a way to criticize you, but i found a way. The only thing i can see (since i dont have the experience of an expert terrainer) that you might wanna fix is the hills in the background. If you compare them to the ones in the foreground (on the right and left) the one in the top left of the screenie looks very barren for a forested area. Your terrain lacks the ugly identifiable line where fog starts (been seeing that in a lot of terrain lately) Very nice job!

Level 34
The right hill bothers me. It pulls my eyes in. Perhaps you could put something on it, or lower it.

Level 25
Way too flat. The terrain looks too empty on the sides of the path as well. The temple is... decent. Definitely not your best. Adding more to it such as decorations and other decoratives to make the structure looks more grand would be a big plus, besides improving the ground level of the terrain itself.

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.