• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Varsaigen's Terrain Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
longing for home 2.jpg
1. Longing for Home: A weary Bloodmage stranded on a glacier gazes at the memory of a ship, longing to go home.

tropical temple.jpg
2. Tropical Temple: The ancient entrance to a mysterious temple lies on the crest of this holy island. Built by the deadly naga, this temple has been forgotten for centuries. Only memories of what lies within are heard upon the wind.

island rescue.jpg
3. Island Rescue: Journal entry #35 After many months of being stuck on this tropical island, my ship came in. It was almost noon when they came on the horizon and all I wait for now is our departure. It will be nice to be back in civilization again. Inspiration by Therene

Sky Ship.jpg
4. Rule #1: The Captain is always right.
Rule #2: If captain is wrong, read Rule #1 AGAIN...
Rule #3: If the Captain is dead wrong, Walk The Plank.
So, any questions? :3

Last edited:
Level 23
Looks a bit like pic 1 from The Very Terrain of Terene.

Ya. That was the inspiration. :p I tried to give it the effect that he had been stranded there for a looong time. The temple is part of the island also. So, ya. That's why. :p

Also, the guy has made a pretty good life on the island. He makes a good suvivalist. That's why his stuff is in good condition.

Level 1
thank you very much for noticing Magamdy, was going to yell xD but i dont mind you doing thing, looking awfully alot like mine, :p but please write that you got it from me blah blah :p

Status
Not open for further replies.