• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Snow Citadel (4)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: WaremDarkslayer
"A guild of wizards have built themselves a citadel in the north of Lordaeron, defending it with magical auras. However, these magical barriers are failing when the cold of winter strikes against the land, leaving the citadel vulnerable to an attack!"

Features
- Custom Heroes to hire from the tavern (aka Citadel in this map)
- A more-powerful-than-usaul Neutral Hostile base at the center of the map!
- Many hidden treasures

Known Bugs
-There is an issue with the Citadel, which allows you to hire too many heroes. If anyone has a suggestion about how to solve this, I would be glad to know!

Future Plans
- I will probably make a "summer" version of this map, where the central citadel's magical defenses are functional!

This is the first map I upload (although far from the first I have made). I hope you will enjoy it!

/GrandDukeAdense

Keywords:
melee lordaeron winter wizard citadel
Contents

Snow Citadel (4) (Map)

Reviews
20:08, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
A good map; however there are a few flaws:

1) the fog is too dense
2) the citadel has a VERRRY strong protection

As for your problem i would suggest making the heroes dependency equivalents to a hero such as the Naga sea witch.

my rating would be 3/5:thumbs_up:

By the way this IS an altered melee map though the gameplay is the same as in a melee.