• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Smoopa's Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Random stuff I've been working on collecting dust , 1 week left of Uni them I'm freeeeeeeee (for 4 months of work)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• sao2.jpg
    sao2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 256
  • sao1.jpg
    sao1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 240
  • sao4.jpg
    sao4.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 245
  • sao3.jpg
    sao3.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 219
Level 8
Ok I'll actually get something done this time hehe, anyways heres step numero uno. Only two more days left of class, done all my projects and exams too had my last case study today (I think it went well) then off back home for all the free food I can get. lol.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fdgsd.jpg
    fdgsd.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 239
Level 8
numero two throwing some colours around then need to reline the sketch

attachment.php

Ok maybe lied about the reline part got this one done quick, on to the next!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 23123.jpg
    23123.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 201
  • hive2.jpg
    hive2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Level 8
Starting something new again, experimenting with some new styles. Practicing trying to get away from the flat style I've been doing for a while now. Anyways going to have to fix her chest guard thing, well the one one the left atleast and probably the little pull thingy in the middle. The arm guards are going to be a pain too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hive.jpg
    hive.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 261
Level 8
Thanks Peekay and I know what you mean yea, I think my biggest problem is my stuff not getting past the sketch phase. It's not that I don't enjoy rendering but more so that I think of a cool idea or get inspired by something and I start that right away instead of just writing it down and work on what I was previously doing.

attachment.php

Attachments

• gfbv.jpg
    gfbv.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 290

Roland

R

Roland

Hey try making some obscure mutated human with gruesome stuff getting out of his guts? :p

Level 8
haven`t posted in a whole lol :( first two I did before Christmas last year during break, used reference for the first image was pretty bored while watching that movie- had to do something haha

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 180
Level 8
I suppose now that I see it- never played FFX though, playing 14 at the moment but I guess it's not really the same as the single player ones lol. For the image though it was meant to be the Monk from Diablo 3- some reference I used, not the same clothes obviously but just for the feel of the character. As well as taking some liberties and adding some extra stuff :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• diablo_3_monk_by_zerinax-d31j8de.jpg
    diablo_3_monk_by_zerinax-d31j8de.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 170

Roland

R

Roland

Why are you using hard blocky brushes? You should use smooth round brushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.