• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Denu's Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
As you can tell from the title I am starting my personal art thread. This will consist of my WIP's and final works. I will post my completed artwork in the gallery of which I will have links to on this first post.

Dragon of the Earth
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=293894#post293894
By the time I was finnished with this one I had two 1 inch 2b pencils.

I dont have much here yet on acount of this being a new thread and all.

"Awakening" is a WIP I got going currently. I bought a bunch of new artists pencils the other day. Right now I am using H so its a bit light and doesnt pick up well on my scanner. I will be progressively going from light to dark. Eventually getting to 4b

Attachments

• Awakening.jpg
    Awakening.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Level 14
I had almost forgotten about this over vacation. I started working on it again then got stuck. I don't know what to do about the trees in the background. I am looking around to see what might fit. If anyone has some ideas and could describe them then that would be helpful. I included a darker version to see the background detail more clearly. The first one is how it looks on paper its just the scanner doesn't handle the lightness of the background very well.

Attachments

• Light.jpg
    Light.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Dark.jpg
    Dark.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.