• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Stylized Blue Dragon [D&D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is my last drawn.
First, I made a identical copy of Blue Dragon from D&D, then, i stylized him with more spikes, more agressive look.
I made it with 2B pencil, 4B and 6B.

Notes?
Comments?

Attachments

• blued.JPG
    blued.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 37,194

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Listen smartass, that doesn't look like a scanned pencil drawing at all. At most it looks like digital painted or vectorized drawing, but don't try to bullshit us.

Oh, and to you others, it's not an exact copy from the book. But dude, be honest at least.

Level 9
Just as theDivineBoss pointed out. It's two pieces taped together.
I seriously doubt you drew this now that i take a closer look at it.

Level 6
Well, I don't know how I can prove to you guys that I really did this.
I posted the 2 versions of the dragon (after the stylization), the original you can see on many websites or in the book.
I'll search for some old drawns.
I think I have some of them posted on Wc3Campaigns.

Btw, thanks for those who belives me.

Here's the thread:
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=83925

TDR, you posted on this thread also. :)

Well, I don't know how I can prove to you guys that I really did this.
I posted the 2 versions of the dragon (after the stylization), the original you can see on many websites or in the book.
I'll search for some old drawns.
I think I have some of them posted on Wc3Campaigns.

Btw, thanks for those who belives me.

Here's the thread:
Werewolf - Wc3campaigns

TDR, you posted on this thread also. :)

I know ! Just draw something :) If you are good then you can draw something good and post here . What it takes ? Few hours or few days ? By the way if that was a copy from original drawing I would say there is nothing special . No I mean this is cool but can u draw this dragon in different pose which is not in the book ? IF yes then u will Rock !

Status
Not open for further replies.