• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skins/Icons/Spells - Fallen Creations now accepting requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Me and my team are now accepting requests for skins, icons, spells and triggers.

Rules:

- try to be as origional as posible (describe the thing you want and we will try to make it)

Our Promise:

- We will not submit your request until we are satisfied that it is to the best of our abilities and your expectations

Warning:

- Some requests may take a long period of time (due to hard work, or school/home relayed issues) so do not get impatient, we will try as hard as possible to have it made with speed and quality.

Level 4
can you make an priest model and make the skin look like an human and his clothes tho look like its an modern commander(I mean like modern clothing) and remove the staff, it has tho fit with the starcraft models on this page, tnxs alot

Status
Not open for further replies.