• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icons Request [Edit&Creation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello everybody! I have two requests concerning icons. I hope someone would be kind enough to help me.

1 - Icon edit

attribute.png

I have made an attribute icon (tag file attached to this post) but the color and style is a quite different from the original attributes icons. Can someone harmonize it with the others attributes icons or if it is more easier make the other s icons look more like the one I made. Only agility and strength ones are needed as my attribute icon will replace intelligence.

Though ideally I would like my icon to fit with those (only with agility one and strength). They are more different so I imagine, harmonizing them would be harder. So if you don't think you can do it, it's no big deal.

Download link for Unsung Legends' Attribute Icons

View attachment ATT_INT.tga

Also the orginal attribute icon that I used: here.

2-Icon creation

My second request is a little bit more complicated as it requires almost ex-nihilo creation. I would like to have an hero icon for this following skin. I am only looking for a genuine icon in Warcraft 3 style and not a screenshot of the portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.