• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ICONS: Now accepting requests for icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I will be accepting user requests for icons. I would prefer to do icons that have pre-existing history. What that means is i would rather do an icon that was Mickey Mouse than an icon for somthing you made up, but then again you can always ask for a custom icon.

-1st i would like explanations and pictures of what it is your looking for.

-2nd if you have a picture that you simply want in an icon...i can do that as well.

-3rd if you like the work please let me know that you do. (rep also shows your appreciation)

Thanks,

-Trax

Level 22
ok, i would like an icon of a footmanish archer. it would be nice if you could make the icon similar to this:this. but i would like it to zoom out abit, and put him into this kinda pose:
Archers.jpg

+rep ahead of time

Level 9
Oh I am sorry what was I thinking on...General Hanks :p I think thats from a movie. Well I have seen all angel icons on hiveworkshop and none of them suits General Hanks angel In my opinion. Sense hes angel is light not dark :p

Level 19
Heya.

I would like to say your icons you've made so far are very nice.
:thumbs_up:
Keep up the good work.

Level 2
(rep also shows your appreciation)
You know you don’t just ask for rep once you have done something
Good for some, maybe you will need to wait a bit more and not be
So demanding for Rep I’ve read the rules you don’t just ask for rep.

Level 19
You know you don’t just ask for rep once you have done something
Good for some, maybe you will need to wait a bit more and not be
So demanding for Rep I’ve read the rules you don’t just ask for rep.

Frostwoulf, first of all thats not asking for rep. I simply said "rep also shows your appreciation. Secondly the peopl i do icons for are new users or have little rep...so when they rep me it doesnt even count as a point of rep. Third dont come tell me the rules when i been here for a year and your a noob. I know the rules and by the way if you continue to go around and do this you will have no freinds. Oh and also if i was demanding rep i would have made it notced a little more than putting in the bottem of my thread.

Level 10
Thanks again, backround wasn't what i thinked of but it will surely do =)

yeah, I couldn't think of a nice way to make the corrisive burst black without changing the background to a brighter colour.... and I just randomly picked the pinkish purple lol.

Anyhow, if there were any other requests not done in this thread then repost and we (all us volunteer icon makers) will see what we can do.

Level 5
im making an halo shooter right now and i need some halo icons Master cheif, ellite, brute,plasma rifle firing if you could o these i would give credits in my map seen as so i cant +rep

Level 21
A couple of icons

I have a request for some iconds that same EXACTLY with the weapon, helm and shield models(the .BLP or .TGA files are the textures so you can open them) that are in the archive attached. +REP of course if it is done nice :grin:
Please make a good quallity iconds for my oRPG, i can wait some days, but not too much!
Tell me if any skin is missing...

Attachments

• Models Archive.rar
    67.4 KB · Views: 30
Level 10
um wow dude that is a massive request. To make them at a decent quality it would take like 10-15 hours worth of work, and considering not many people can sit down and do that straight for you then it'd prolly be over a couple of weeks. You would be better off recruiting someone interested in your project to make those for you. I might still do a couple tho...

... double check through the icon resources on this forum for anything you could use to substitute for most of those models, and then if there any particular ones you need maybe then I'll take a shot at it.

I dunno why you can only wait a couple of days considering your project is only 15% complete. This isn't like waiting for a delivery you've paid for, it's all volunteer work here so you really need to have some patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.