• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DarkHorse08's Requesting Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Welcome to DarkHorse08's Requesting Center!!

What is this?
This is DarkHorse08's Requesting Center... if you would like to request things this is the perfect place for you! just try to post it below and we will try to make that resources or something for you.. :)

Will i get my request 100%?
depends on what request it is you will find out more later.

You help a lot! how can we ever repay you?
Nah!.. thanking me is enough but you could always give rep to the one who help you if you want :)

What Request do we accept?

WarCraft Related:

Models
Skins
Retexture a Skin/Model
CnP Icon
Freehand Icon
Terrain
Question About WE or other wc3 Tools

WarCraft Unrelated:

Sig
Userbar

Enough with the Chit Chat! start requesting now! :p

Level 11
model request

model name: phreeoni
model type:monster,unit
model picture:
phreeoni00.gif

how it attacks-it claps his hands, and pushes an enemy unit

well there. .hope you make it darkhorse

can you make me a model like these zombies in dead space?
deadspace03.jpg

Informations
the hands aren't a must, but the 'long arms' would be great.
The model size doesn't matter, but should be between 0kb (lol) and 600kb
Edit: oh and maybe an alternate version
image001-620x.jpg

this one has spikes on his hand instead of the long claws.

Animations
Main
Walk - a normal walk animation
attack 1 - attacks with his two arms from above
attack 2 - attacks with his two arms from the side
death - normal death animation
decay - sinks into the ground (after he died)
Optional
spell - his small hands get a green glow, and then he attacks with his small hands
channel - his small hands get a green glow, and then he waggle his hands

Would be awesome, if this is possible.
I will give you +rep, of course ;)
thx

Level 10
DarkHorse08, could you make me the warden without the robe but keeping the metal plates and removing the big things beside the head, I would like you to keep the shoulders also. And that's all I need! Please keep everything else exactly how it was.

[EMPORTANT EDIT]

Please change the big circulear weapon she has into claws, about the same size, three claws and spreading out just a bit and the same color as her armour, tyvm.

Last edited:
Level 31
You are wrong Warhunter, he gave me the permission per PM.
I may help him ;).
By the way, DeadZero, your model is finished.
I removed the cape and the weapon and atached a nice claw model to it.
The claw model fits good and was made by Darkwind. Give him Credits.
It looks like this:

models_3740_screenshot.jpg

The Warden (Weaponless) looks like this:

59040d1246183545-darkhorse08s-requesting-center-wardenweaponless.jpg

You have to atach the claws by trigger, but I made an example map for you.

Greets chilla_killa

Here are the files:

Attachments

• Warden with Claws.w3x
    128.8 KB · Views: 39
  • HeroWarden.mdx
    177 KB · Views: 55
  • HeroWarden_Portrait.mdx
    40.2 KB · Views: 49
  • GoldClaw.mdx
    4.9 KB · Views: 56
Level 5
Well, I guess if you get around to it, I always thought it would be cool if my rogue was put into Warcraft 3. He's and Undead Rogue with Liberty Spikes, and there is a picture of him in my album on this site. I don't know how to link pictures in here...(uber noob) . If you could give him two warglaives, that would be awesome, but if not, then that's cool too. I just think it'd be awesome if you even did this. Thanks for your time.

Level 10
Hello guys, I was just wondering if you could make me a model of Tyreal from Diablo 1, 2 and 3 (Preferably 3 due to graphics). I would like it not too big, blue wings just like his, a goldenish hood that's black inside... just like the real Tyreal. The only thing I want kinda different from him is that walking will be like his feet just off the ground, hovering... also I would like it if he could have a big sword covered in blue flames and a attack animations where he swings it like from his up right to bottum left, does a spin swing, swings from up to down, swings from bottum right to top left and aney others you can think of that he would do... thanks!

Level 9
Not a request I need anymore. But if you can add a swim animation to the
villager. Then we can use Oinker Winkles to transfer the animation to other models. It would be usefull to have a model with alot of different animations
like the villager model at this site.

I can't do it myself, since im running Windows 7, and max5 isn't compitable
with it.

crl

crl

Level 7
Can you please make a Grunt model with a Berserk animation. like: when he moves hes attacking to all sides (but not spinning) when he attack's he really attacks with many different types of crazy attacks. If you can please make it look like he IS NOT in any way defending himself. And please make the berserk an "alternate" animation.

Thanks!

Level 10
Hello again, I need some more model help. I have attached a picture to this post, it is a greyscale tree ent with bloody spike things (that does not matter) and what I would like is for somone to take the picture and use it as the skin for a tree ent (some filetype converting may be needed). After you have it on a model please save the model as a .mdx file and send it to me. I do not require any further modification but if something is wrong with the skin and it will not work in game or something please tell me . +rep if somone helps me and the model works. Also the file is .jpg because THW does not allow .bmp, hope this does not cause any problems.

Attachments

• BloodyEnt.jpg
    BloodyEnt.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 79
Level 31
It's ready, but there was some trouble with the skin, because it was in .jpg.
JPG doesn't support Alpha Channels, so it's a bit bugged.
Look yourself, I've created a litle test map.
I can do it right if you send me texture in .tga.
But here you go:

Many Greets chilla_killa :)

Attachments

• BloodyEnt.mdx
    274.7 KB · Views: 44
  • BloodyEnt.blp
    79.8 KB · Views: 48
  • BloodyEnt.w3m
    224.4 KB · Views: 25
Level 4
Hey whats up everyone?

I could use a model if it isnt to much of a bother :smile:

gameShotId,10912

EDIT:I guess the pic dont show so here is the link
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/nox/screenshots/gameShotId,10912/

EDIT(2): I forgot to say the atk anim. It should be a kind of throw animation. So that unit basically throws small pebbles :) they hurt ALOT!

You see those kinda peach colored things? Yeah their urchins thats the model I need.

I hope this pic is good enough b/c it is the best I could find and I can't get a better one atm.

Thx!!:grin:

Last edited:
Level 4
If you all arent too busy, i was wondering if you could make me a Leon Belmont Model. If thats too much to ask i was wondering if you could make a whip attachment so i can throw it on a random model. Would prefer full model pic inbound.

Attachments

• LeonBelmont.jpg
    LeonBelmont.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 54
Level 4
WOW NO WAY!!!! Amigurumi I have never met any1 else who played nox... This like this a shock moment for me!!!

Hey Amigurumi my computer wont let me install nox so you think you can get screen shots of a few creatures? I can't find any good screenshots online...

Heres dah list!
-Urchin
-Urchin Shaman
-Mimic
-Those toxic cloud pouches from the Temple of Ix
-the Necromancer
-Hechubah

And I have one more thing to ask you if it isnt 2 much of a problem :)

Can you get me just one screen shot of one of the spell icons? I wanna see if I can make it a icon for wc3 and be able to use it for my map :)

**Yes I am making a Nox orpg!!!! But the problem is I havnt played Nox in 9 years... Yes I miss that game so much!!!! IT was AWESOME and not even that word makes the game justices :cry:

Thx!!! and glad i found someone else who plays nox :D

Status
Not open for further replies.