• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin shop. Need a skin? come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
here is the permission

Attachments

• Sem Título.jpg
    Sem Título.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 75
Level 8
Where to find misha skin?
units\Creeps\GrizzlyBear\BrownBear.blp
armors?
well, dont add them.
for fur colors, well, make them between brown and gray, in gradient.
as long as it can portray a "Divine Beast". which looks magical, and fierce.

and the runes, how many do you need? and any specific runes in mind? or just scribbles?

and everyone else, thank you for being patient, i AM working on them :p

and here is your marine -Peper-, If you need anything extra, bolts, wires, let me know what you want and where.

Succubus: I need a succubus that looks very very much like WoW succubus, but not ripped.

Edit: I need the blue succubus to look like blue off WoW, but red should look like regular succubus of WoW
What model do you want me to use?

Attachments

• Marinetgadonetest.BLP
    74.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 10
and the runes, how many do you need? and any specific runes in mind? or just scribbles?

and everyone else, thank you for being patient, i AM working on them :p

and here is your marine -Peper-, If you need anything extra, bolts, wires, let me know what you want and where.

What model do you want me to use?

Isn't that just the Marine in black and white with some recoloring on specific parts?

Level 10
Not the shape of the model, but the shape of the skin.
A skin can even change a shape.

Oh. I thought you meant the model, I know that a skin can... Well not exactly change shape, it's really more like changing your clothes to the same clothes with a different color, but yeah, I get what you meant.

The reason why no one cares about your model, Marshal, is that it is hard as **** to make. A skin might even be harder, as there are no fitting models in WC3, and alpha won't help you very much with all those tiny wires. Not to mention animations.

Level 8
o.o, is mine gotta be worked on?

I need more information, on the runes, sizes, how many, if you could contact me (info on my profile,) we can work things out, i just need to know things like how much of a gradient, what runes you want (or just scribbles), Where, what sizes, this skin would require more information on specifics then you have given me.

I have been busy with a few tasks, but to everyone waiting, they ARE coming, and thanks for being patient.

Wave~

Status
Not open for further replies.