• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a The Legendary Ner'zul Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ner'zul is a Orc who was the true lichking, his soul was sparated from his body and placed ontop of the spire where arthas then fused with ner'zuls soul and became the lich king. I need Ner'zuls Real Body. Not a model but a Skin. I need him under the model of a Warlock.

His Picture : http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Ner%27zul&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=ner%27zul&sc=6-7&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=CB033FCFFC23BC271A6339814EB583A05A8492D1&selectedIndex=35

I ask for his White skull face to look like its his real skull not a painting, like his face is actually deteriorating away showing the bone with flesh still reaching across it.

Need it for my AOS map based on Warcraft. Turning Default units into badasses is the goal with the skin requests.

Last edited:
Level 7
i recomended this model :)
Ner'zul

yeah.. That's the model I was referring to when I said. Not a blademaster. I have Rend as the Blademaster in my game (Son of The Destroyer, The Chief of Blackrock Clan before Orgrim Doomhammer) I can't have two blademasters when Ner'zul was a warlock. I Respect your recommendation but I must decline, I have to fit others in too. overall none of my requests are models. they are skins.

Grommash Hellscream (his full name)
Rend
Cho'gall
Rexxar
Rokkan
Thralls Father
Orgrim Doomhammer (Which I know a model of it is in hive somewhere)
And a number of others as well. I'm really tight on what Models I can use. I'm making an AOS game, I need them to be top notch with the animation so I'm trying to stick with Alreadly made models in Warcraft. Aside from Deathwing's Model on here. EPIC... lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.