• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need an Improved Rexxar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need a Highly Improved Rexxar, I want to retain his current concept yet add on a few things.

List of on what I'd like him to be:

>He has a Armor Piece with 3 Spikes on it, I'd like those Teeth of some type of creature.

>I'd like his body to have more of a tan, he walks around showing his skin a lot, he shouldn't be looking like he has never seen daylight before.

>His Shoes, I'd like them to be made of black quill boar hide. (you know the kind he can summon). this is a skin request not a model

>The Mask on his head I'd like it to look more real, like hes actually weaking the head of an animal. Just improve what he has on his head with the same type of color. The Cape he wears I'd like the Mok'nathal Clan Symbol on it. The Gloves hes wearing to be enhanced. Overall I just want him to look more Serious rather then Cartoony if you catch my drift lol.

>His Blades Jagged Blade Axes, Those I'd like to have look more real but not to shiny or flashy but like a someone uses it and has marks on it from battles.

Need it for my AOS map based on Warcraft. Turning Default units into badasses is the goal with the skin requests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.