• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a Famous Orc Hero Named Cho'gall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Cho'gall was a Warchief of a Orc Clan in Warcraft II. His reputation is Supreme and deadly, I would like to bring him back into this world though a skin edit not a model. I absolutely hate models they never seem to be more then an eye sore for animations. So I would like someone to Edit the Magi Ogre Skin.

I have a Few Requests on his Looks.

He Looks like this. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cho%27gall&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=AB29B321E0F555C85D71E79A4590C706BCFF2C5D&selectedIndex=3 The look he has on World of Warcraft is an absolute joke towards his reputation.

Requests on addition to his looks:
>I Don't want him blue..
> I must have The X Scar on his stomach to look real and rather red.
> I must have his left face to have a scar along his right eye and his eyes glowing blue. I want his right head to have the X Scar as well as if it was burned onto his skin, to look cool. I want his Cloth to have the Banner of His Earned Clan Mark.

Banner Picture > http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...83B57F03F0AEAAD044B77EB7453A&selectedIndex=16

>I must have his Wooden Club to be a Dead human that is Encased with wood posts and tied around it, so when hes beating people he is killing people with a dead humans body.

>On his back I'd like to see some type of scars of previous battles not many but noticed. I don't want him bright white give him a minor tan I don't want him to look like Casper like ogres alreadly do.

+Rep & Credits To who ever forfills this with a good version of the skin. It is going in a very detailed Warcraft based Map. (Both Heads have 2 eyes each, None of the heads look stupid the are vicious.)

This is a skin request not a model!

Need it for my AOS map based on Warcraft. Turning Default units into badasses is the goal with the skin requests.

Last edited:
Level 9
Level 7
Im not looking for models. im looking for a skin. i guess i wasn't clear enuf that im not asking for models on any resquests iv made.

Level 7

The Club is in the shape of a bat, it is possible to just use trickery in the artwork to optain the goal wanted. skins wrap around things so the idea is to just make posts, some ropes around it and between them looks like a dead human.

Now you wanted Arms to hang out and swing back and forth then he swings that's a model. I'm not asking for people to go overboard.

Though your right, to pull off the best looking club I'v asked for is a model, but that doesn't mean I want a model of the unit, just the weapon. I personally avoid models.

Level 9
The Club is in the shape of a bat, it is possible to just use trickery in the artwork to optain the goal wanted. skins wrap around things so the idea is to just make posts, some ropes around it and between them looks like a dead human.

Now you wanted Arms to hang out and swing back and forth then he swings that's a model. I'm not asking for people to go overboard.

Though your right, to pull off the best looking club I'v asked for is a model, but that doesn't mean I want a model of the unit, just the weapon. I personally avoid models.

A bat? Oh, you mean a club. But that club would look too stupid. It could just be a model.

Status
Not open for further replies.