• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need These Orc Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
SKIN 1

Name: Kradon
Model: Green Thunder Lizard
Skin Idea: This Thunder lizard has a Grand story behind him. Kradon is suspected to once be a pet or trained beast from the Ancient Orc clan known as Dark Scar Clan. Little to nothing is known about this clan but it was clear This Thunderlizard has been through harsh times the evidence that points him out to be a Dark Scar is the Scar's on his body being Black as if his wounds where painted.

SKIN 2

Name: Grommash Hellscream
Skin Idea: Grom does not look Vicious in this warcraft, he does in all of his artwork, I'd like him to look like the vicious champion he has been. Rough, Buff and using his victims blood as mouth wash. I'd like The Warsong Clan Banner On his Flag with it having tears and like 2 holes in it, Overall I want him to look more Realistic and deadly.

SKIN 3

Name: Drek'Thar
Skin Idea: Well Atm Drek'Thar looks like complete crap, I'd like the fur on his wolf mount to look real and him to look more like a warrior and less cartoon like. Use the imagination because I got nothing for him.

SKIN 4

Name: Gorge BloodMaine
Model: Tauren Chieftain
Skin Idea: I want his fur to be Red and Black Fur in designs like they are some seriously Mean looking Tauren, I am hoping you could Make this Mad Cow look Natural and not attempt to add Armor and things to him that will make him a flop.

SKIN 5

Name: Rend
Model: BladeMaster
Skin Idea: Well considering he is the son of the orginal Leader of Blackrock Clan I'd like him to look just as fierce as Grom Hellscream only as a BladeMaster, collecting trophies from his victims bodies and carrying them around and using them as armor, very sick and twisted even for an orc.

Level 7
Please tell us why you need these skins. If you don't some people won't do it because they won't work hard for something you're just going to use for fun.

Tell us why you need it. =)

OK I have 7 Different Reasons Some might be controversial.

1. I am a huge fan of the Past wars of Warcraft, Back when orcs had Forest trolls and Ogres fighting with them against humans as allies, over the games they where lost including building Deathwing as a unit for Orc. I want to bring back Units that where once part of the horde by alternating the history line for the first war and the second war, which I have successfully plotted.

2. Orc's have always been cooler with the classic allies they had, Mean and Green, Tribe trolls are blue. Trolls are many colors and primarily Green, which looks good in the Orc ranks, Ogres always looked good with orcs, Warlocks look good with orcs. The Story line for the horde was Shattered and the classical army they once had was destroyed by Reign of Chaos and Gul'dan's shinanagins towards the horde.

3. Everyone keeps trying to make maps that branch out of Warcraft now like League of Legends and DotA. All of which was from Warcraft, Warcraft 3 TFT started to die since these people left, the only way to bring it back to life is to Produce something Blizzard could Adopt hopefully. So I have Plotted an AOS that will hopefully change the tides and bring people back (even though they're is less jerks now that they are gone)

4. No one likes the words (Try to make something better then DotA) Well you don't try, you just make something different that is more entertaining in another field. DotA Invokes Farmming strategies, no offence it has a low grade of true strategy for spells, So long as you have good items you will always win the pissing contest. I'd like to focus less on Items and focus more on True strategy and Entertain people with Spells that are vastly Entertaining while being effective towards a hardcore gameplay.

5. I know the main reason why people left Warcraft is League of Legends and StarCraft 2. StarCraft 2 Holds no future for Mythological units and AOS games, Guns are not entertaining in AOS games, and no matter what its still just Zerg, Protoss and Terrain. Nothing new at all. Warcraft Holds the Real future of Blizzard and now that WoW is losing players they clearly need something to bring people back.

6. These Skins, Are not truly for me, its for the game I'm making to hopefully restore Warcraft to the top of the food chain instead of submitting to these two games that have destroyed near to all activity on warcraft. I know its bold but it can work.

7. I just need the skins so I can show Blizzard that the Real Time strategy Warcraft still whoop's World of Warcrafts Ass. lol. I'd prefer if people supported and just gave me the skins so I can go back to my work instead of explaining it to everyone who doesn't care to read this far.

I guess the worst part is I'm serious about each word of I've said. Go big or make a map in a dying game. That's how I see it at this point.

Level 7
That's it! That's the spirit! Now all you have to do is wait for someone who has modeling skills =) But do remember that you always need to tell us why you want it, so peoples' efforts aren't wasted.

First all all they are not models. Models already exist. i need skins for these models that are already in warcraft lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.