• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need an Improved Khan (Centaur)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
lol... The one that is standard is crap. I need something that makes him standout like he is a hero not a unit.

Hopefully with Different Color Centaur with a face that looks mean not like it was smacked with a shovel when he was born. I am looking to have his Centaur Clan Symbol Painted onto his back thighs and his Spine Protruding though his back not as a color of bone its just such a strong bone that its buldged out and ripped the skin into stripes removing hair growth on his back in a cool pattern to make him look like a predator of war.

Need it for my AOS map based on Warcraft. Turning Default units into badasses is the goal with the skin requests. this is a skin not a model request

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.