• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin shop. Need a skin? come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Skin & Icon shop. Need a skin or an icon? come here!

Okay. First off, I am new to skins and icons, (but not computer graphics) and i have an active(ish) outside life, so i may not be able to fill out the request, i like having the experience, so if you have a request, bring it on in, and i'll see what i can do :]

Texture requests - Closed(i need to sort a few things out at home, and catch up on my current requests)

Icon requests - Closed

textures & Import path--------------------------------- Post number

Goblin sapper --------------------------------------------- #10
units\creeps\goblinsapper\GoblinSapper.BLP

Golden Footman-------------------------------------------- #35
Textures\Footman.blp

Orc Warlock------------------------------------------------ #35
units\Orc\OrcWarlockGuldan\OrcWarlockGuldan.blp

Peasant---------------------------------------------------#35
Textures\Peasant.blp

Beastmaster----------------------------------------------- #35
textures\BeastMaster.blp

Steampunk woman----------------------------------------- #35
units\critters\VillagerWoman\VillagerWoman.BLP

Last edited:
Level 13
Okay just for the hell of it and to help out a bit
How about a Golden Colored Footmen Armor
Any part that is golden color right now should be black.

by the way you may want to make a request layout
like what unit its being based off and that.

Level 12
Just trying to help. =)

Request Form For In-game Model's Skins
[Required] Model of the Skin : YOUR TEXT
[Optional ] Path of The Model : YOUR TEXT
[Optional ] Path of Skin Texture : YOUR TEXT
Request Form For Custom Model's Skins
[Required] Custom Model Of The Skin : YOUR TEXT
[Optional ] Custom Skin Texture (.blp/.tga) : YOUR TEXT
[box=Request Form For In-game Model's Skins][b][color=black][[/color][color=red]Required[/color][color=black]][/color] [color=white]Model of the Skin[/color] [/b]: YOUR TEXT
[b][color=black][[/color][color=green]Optional [/color][color=black]][/color][color=white] Path of The Model[/color] [/b]: YOUR TEXT
[b][color=black][[/color][color=green]Optional [/color][color=black]][/color] [color=white]Path of Skin Texture[/color] [/b]: YOUR TEXT
[/box]

[box=Request Form For Custom Model's Skins][b][color=black][[/color][color=red]Required[/color][color=black]][/color] [color=white]Custom Model Of The Skin[/color] [/b]: YOUR TEXT
[b][color=black][[/color][color=green]Optional[/color] [color=black]][/color] [color=white]Custom Skin Texture (.blp/.tga)[/color] [/b]: YOUR TEXT
[/box]

Level 3
Could I get a Goblin Sapper Skin so it will look more like a Warcraft 2 Goblin Sapper. Here are some reference pics that may help.

I would like the skin about the same shade of green. Get it as close as you can if you would. That would be of great help. I thank you in advance

Level 8
I have a request, I need a skin of a steam punk guy. Using Proudmoores skin as set up for the body and face. I need a sword included and just add a pic of a gear in the place of the book. I will +rep. :thumbs_up:

I uploaded a pic of the model its for, i need it brown covered with a very light tinting of gold. I just need the skin made i can remap it. :)
:grin::grin:

Last edited:
Level 8
I hope this is alright, The eye is a bit off looking, i haven't tested it a ton, so if you find any bugs, let me know, and if you want it altered, let me know. (JIC you don't already know, the path is "units\creeps\goblinsapper\GoblinSapper.BLP"

Goblin sappa!:goblin_good_job::goblin_boom::goblin_yeah:

Attachments

• GoblinSapperitmTESTERT.BLP
    80.2 KB · Views: 103
Level 8
I need a skin for the Marine here is the image.

Okay, uhh, that's going to look terrible on a marine model... the nose wont stick out, there is shoulders, a helm, its way to bulky, it will look bad, i tried to make it, and it just doesn't look right, i'll do a bit of poking around for a model that would be better, but i can't do much, sorry.

and thanks for the comment on the goblins

Level 8
I was looking, i couldn't find one, i also didn't look very long, you should look for a model that looks like it, with a nose that sticks out, i don;t have the time to look for it and make the texture along with all of my other projects in juggling, so i just need you to do it, its for YOU anyways ;]

Level 3
thanks I will take a look at it this evening and thanks very much. I looked at it and I like it so thank you very much.

I checked it in game and I was wondering if you could make the shorts eyes, and hair team colored. That is how it was in Warcraft 2 that would be great but I love it otherwise

Last edited:
Level 8
thanks I will take a look at it this evening and thanks very much. I looked at it and I like it so thank you very much.

I checked it in game and I was wondering if you could make the shorts eyes, and hair team colored. That is how it was in Warcraft 2 that would be great but I love it otherwise

I can't, there is only so much Team color a unit can have, (i am fairly sure) a way to see what team color can be shown, go into world editor, then pick a unit, place your cursor on the map, so you see a "ghost" of the unit, without clicking and putting the unit there, it shows a red (if its player 1) tinted sides of the unit, (for the goblin sapper, the backpack with the S, and the top of the rocket) now, when giving a unit team color, (while skinning) what i have to do is make the spot i want to have team color transparent, if i do it anywhere other then the places you see the tinted color, it will just disappear.

Does that make sense?

now, in the end, if you tried for team colors, you would need 13 different models, one for each player color, and one for neutral.

Level 8

I need to know what model to use. Dreadlord?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/_...images/thumb/a/a7/Guldan.jpg/475px-Guldan.jpghttp://www.todowow.com/wp-content/uploads/guldan.gif
Can you do this one for me with the Gul'dan skin it already has in Frozen Throne, but to the World of Warcraft style into it?
Meaning well I want him to look like WoW version with all the stuff he has in Warcraft III style, and if you could do it.
I would be glad!

I'm fairly sure the two wont mix, the wc3 model has the skulls on sticks, and a staff, and the WoW has a hood, and giant shoulderpads. you sure you want me to try with that model?

Any W.I.P from my request skin?

Working on it, it's proving challenging, if you could describe it any more that would help immensely, just throwing a picture at me, and asking to make it look like that, it leaves a lot of gray areas, do i add the gas mask? or not? is it the most important piece?

Level 9
Well i would like to request a skin.

Can you make a skin for the Beastmaster that will look like this:
183188-albums3509-picture42783.jpg

I will thank you, give you credits and give you +Rep :)

Level 8
Golden Footman
Textures\Footman.blp

Orc Warlock
units\Orc\OrcWarlockGuldan\OrcWarlockGuldan.blp

Peasant
Textures\Peasant.blp

Beastmaster
textures\BeastMaster.blp

Steampunk woman
units\critters\VillagerWoman\VillagerWoman.BLP

The footman for some reason i can't get working, i made the skin, but every time i try to use it in world editor, Its invis, with all the TC showing, but here is the artfile anyways, if anyone wants to try their hand at it...

The peasant and Orc warlock will both need changes to the models if you want them working, the peasant has a 'stash that messes up the face, and you will need to remove the mouth, and the warlock has a red staff that needs to go, and better animations.
both i think need work other then textures, which is why i said previously they will not work.

and the footman i have tried, but i haven't been able to test it.

Let me know what you think, and if any changes need to be done.

Is there any way you could slip in a steampunk female using the watcher night elf (not the one riding the tiger) I will +rep and credit you.

What model is the watcher? Archer? Warden? I'm a bit confused... but i was confused when i first read your request, and all i read was female, so i made the female NPC into steampunk (well, ish..) anyways, its a VERY simple retexture, so if you want to use it, you can, if you want to alter it, you can, or if you want me to add/remove anything to it, i can, let me know.

Thats all of my current requests, sorry it took so long! if anyone wants anything changed, wants another one, or anything let me know, (also i know VERY basic altering to models, (i can only delete things and move existing ones around :p so if anyone needs something like that, let me know.)

Attachments

• Footmand2.BLP
    99.8 KB · Views: 83
  • OrcWarlockGuldandd.BLP
    50 KB · Views: 88
  • texturesPeasant.BLP
    51.9 KB · Views: 85
  • VillagerWomand.BLP
    39.5 KB · Views: 82
  • BeastMasterd.BLP
    89.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Level 16
i need a misha, with rune tatoos all over his body (light blue or teal runes).

you can recolor and add gradient (white or light blue gradients, or anything that looks good) on its fur, make it look glowing, or magical.
to make it looks like a "Divine Beast".

add armors as you like, or anywhere you see fit.

if possible, create another mdx for him, coz i want to use both misha and this misha together xP

thx.

Level 8
i need a misha, with rune tatoos all over his body (light blue or teal runes).

you can recolor and add gradient (white or light blue gradients, or anything that looks good) on its fur, make it look glowing, or magical.
to make it looks like a "Divine Beast".

add armors as you like, or anywhere you see fit.

if possible, create another mdx for him, coz i want to use both misha and this misha together xP

thx.

So do you want any armor at all? or nothing? do you want the fur normal colored or white? or gray? and where do i find the misha skin? whats the path?

I would like to have a silver, gold, and black mixed metal colored on the marine. It must have the look of robot-ish (of course the face, but you can leave it like glass)
And the gun is optional.
Unit/critters/marine
I'll give credits and +4 rep.
Thanks

Sure thing, (believe it or not, i clicked your siggy this morning and learned how to model a bit more, so i'll have to thank you for that, i couldn't find a magy model editor guide, xD)

Last edited:
Level 8
That is a beginner's guide :)
Oh and also, it doesn't need to be epic, as i would edit the model. Just give the impression of heavy black gold silver metal.

It is and it helped, :] I have most tools needed for 3d modeling, but i keep running into issues, not with war3 :] i'll practice some, then offer model edits xD

so with your request, do you want his face to be robot looking? or as a person in a robot suit? and how "mixed" do you want it to be looking? mixed metals as in a blend? or intricate?

Thanks for the skin +rep
No problem. :] i'm glad you liked it. if you want anything changed, let me know. or if you ever want another skin, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.