• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Invasion II is looking for a talented skinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey, I'm looking for somebody to do some nice skins for the heroes in my ORPG, check it out at http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83389

heroes.jpg

And if you're wondering why I don't have an actual mage unit for wizard/cleric etc., it's because I need units with proper attack animations that work with weapon attachments.
If anyone wants to give it a shot, you can find the skins in the MPQ at the following paths: (some might be in war3x)

Cleric: Textures\Bandit.blp
Knight: Textures\Footman.blp
Ranger: Textures\Watcher.blp
Shadow Knight: Units\Other\BloodElfLieutenant\BloodElfLieutenant.blp
Templar Knight: Textures\Arthas.blp
Thief: Units\Critters\VillagerMan1\VillagerMale1.blp
Valkyrie: units\creeps\watcher\watcher.blp
Warlock: Units\Human\Militia\PeasantMilitia.blp
Witch: Textures\IronRaven.blp
Wizard: Textures\Peasant.blp

I made the current skins and they aren't really top notch (Wizard looks like Sean Connery as someone pointed out).

You will of course get credit
Peace out.

Level 6
Although I am not a skinner/modeler, I'd like to put in my word that Dark Invasion was one of the best RPG's I ever played on Warcraft 3, simply because of the way it wasn't "We are the holy paladins and will save you because it's the right thing!" type of RPG, and instead the unique "We'll do it if you pay us well." type of RPG.

With that being said, I believe that Dark Invasion II will be great and encourage any skinner or modeler to make the game even better.

Level 7
I just want to say, like the last guy, I really enjoyed Dark Invasion 1 and its unique systems, Just thought it was a little short. Anyone who can make nice skins, this is a very nice project to work for.

Last edited:
Level 14
I would love to help. This looks very interesting. But unfortunately I got like 4 more weeks of hell (school) and I am also rather unreliable. If you dont find anyone in the next 4 week then I might try to give it a go if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.