• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need a multiboard to be done? Come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

So your multiboard only show the resources?

Resource1
Resource2
Resource3
Resource4

Your request might likely be rejected as up till now I still don't get what you want.

Yeah the board just has to show the resources.

Level 19
Multiboard...

5vs5 Maximum it should see how many players playing. So if there is only 2vs2 it says 2 on each team. Also i need timer. And score for deaths and kills also hero deaths and kills. Its for meelee game.

And multiboard should also show building you killed.

And then Show icon of the race. Like if your undead it showing undead icon. Some cool icon. And orc som orc icon. For the player. Then it should look nice and sexy...

Title Lotr Battle for middle earth wc3 mod.

Also showing name of player.

For example

my ame is nallepoh

then it shows nallepoh on team 1 etc. Its always gona be team 1 and team 2 so you know 2 teams.

What more should it show?

+ credits when your done and + rep cheers dude.

My comment this guy is nice and helping others like this he deserves + REP

Level 8
Completed HardBryl47's Request.

@Yayoi
What are the resources type ? E.G. String/Integer ?

@Shanghai
It shows normal kills/deaths, hero kills/deaths and number of buildings destroyed. Am I right?

@aki15
That is for testing purposes.. Did you DELETE the action of increasing the Kills variable in the update trigger?

Attachments

• HardBryl47 - MB.w3x
    27.5 KB · Views: 246

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Completed HardBryl47's Request.

@Yayoi
What are the resources type ? E.G. String/Integer ?

@Shanghai
It shows normal kills/deaths, hero kills/deaths and number of buildings destroyed. Am I right?

@aki15
That is for testing purposes.. Did you DELETE the action of increasing the Kills variable in the update trigger?

Just label them as Resource1,2,etc... as for the string/integer just do whichever you want.

Level 9
Hello, just about time i discovered this thread. I'm needing:
A multiboard that shows 1 number that when you acquire an item i'll + it up, and loses an item it will be -
For ex:
I acquired a Orb of Shadows, and the multiboard will shows +5 shadow power (for ex) and back to 0 when i lose that item. When you have 2 of it, there'll be +10 shadow power. Hope you got me. Thanks for advanced and rep

Level 2
506099b0d750684751c16575a2627bef.jpg

Argh forgot something I need a clock which counts the passed game time :p ( under the Laste Player of team 2 in the middel of the multiboard

Regards bullet110

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Hi there. I got a rly hard request, but I hope you can do it. I would need a DPS and HPS multiboard. I know that it is rly hard to make, but if you know how to make it, u will sure get rep and credits in my RPG map. Players:
1 (red)
2 (blue)
3 (teal)
4 (purple)
7 (green)
8 (pink)
9 (gray)
10 (light blue)

Thanks.

Level 8
Hey people, sorry for inactivity for the past 2 days - Was in holiday

@Yayoi
I think I understand what you want.

@Striker21
Just the value? (Integer) in the multiboard?

@HardBryl47
It's regarding the variable boolean (udg_MB_TIMER).. You need to set it to true

@bullet110
Is it a 6v6?

@Vunjo
Replied in your PM

Level 2
Nope it will be a 5v5 cause Red and Green are the Owner of the Bases (Tower Tarvern HQ) and for sure they send the Creeps thats why i addet them also to the Multiboard to count Alll the Kills Death and Denis of there team

Regards bullet110

Level 8
It will work properly. Check out the triggers and work it out.

--------------------------------------------

@ALL PEOPLE LOOKING!
NOTE THAT WON'T BE ACCEPTING ANYMORE REQUESTS! I WILL BE BUSY THIS YEAR AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO BE ONLINE SO MUCH.. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Added +Rep to bullet110 and vunjo for requesting.. And I am not able to do it for them..

--------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.