• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin import help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I'm specifically trying to get the Kaelthas and Kelthuzad skins.
Go to the skins section and find any Lich/Blood Mage skin and you'll see the correct path on the download page.
Example: astro_Hero_BloodElf
BloodElf.png

Level 13
These are the paths for Kael and Kel'Thuzad:

Textures\Hero_BloodElf.BLP
Textures\HeroLich.BLP

Note: At first, the Kel'Thuzad skin might not work properly. Go to the Kel'Thuzad's "Art - Model File" field in the object editor and put ".mdl" in the end of it, or you can uncheck "The Frozen Throne" from the "Art - Model File - Extra Version" field.

You might want to download Mago's Model Editor, because it contains an MPQ Browser, and there you'll be able to select the standard units and check their textures/skins paths via Texture Manager.

Level 21
If you go to the link I posted, you'll see that there's nothing that tells the import paths. If it did, I wouldn't be having a problem
:hohum:All custom Lich/Blood Mage skins use the same path. That's why I said you should just find any Lich/Blood Mage skin and just copy the import path. If that's too much work, BloodSoul spelt it out for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.