• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Help with Import Paths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi! I'm trying to figure out these files import paths. Mostly the skins by themselves, the models I can just look at in the model editor and it tells me. But with the files with just skins, I have no idea, and the ones I'm trying aren't working. You don't necessarily have to list every skin and model in here, cause there's alot, unless you want to. But it's just confusing as to where to import these.

Attachments

• WOWRPGÄ£ÐÍÓëÌùͼºÏ¼¯.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 55
Level 20
As for skins, look for something like this on the skin page:

Bez_tytu_u2.jpg

#Note: these paths are actually the default textures' paths that the skin will overwrite.

---

As for models, first click on "More Info" (upper part of the image) and look for the underlined texture paths (marked by white letters in the lower part of the image) on the small window that pops up:

Bez_tytu_u.jpg

Alternatively you can click on "How to Import this Model" and everything should be there too, but... there's a bit more reading involved, so I think it's easier to just click on the "More Info" button :)

Status
Not open for further replies.