• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Skill Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a favorite template, want to post one of yours or get advice on a skill template post it here.

Here's an example: (Pictures aren't necassary)

Current Derve non-Pvp Build:
OgCjkqrLrSiX8Xib0X9gPXYXuXA

Vital Boon
Vital_Boon.jpg

Mystic Sandstorm
Mystic_Sandstorm.jpg

Heart of Fury
Heart_of_Fury.jpg

Ermites Zeal
Eremite%27s_Zeal.jpg

Eternal Aura
Eternal_Aura.jpg

Twin Moon Sweep
Twin_Moon_Sweep.jpg

Balthasar's Rage
Balthazar%27s_Rage.jpg

Level 17
Seriously.. Fireball is a good skill?

And why use Dwayna on a Derv chopper
Why get so many enchants on 1st template

3/3 templates done. :D

I'm still waiting on the guy that posts wammo build...

Edit: Fireball is good, I meant Flare.
But either way, fire lacks high e cost stuff to really benefit from Dual Attunement, rather get Mind Blast.

Why get so many enchants on 1st template

You play Derv? You get a whole @$$load of benefits from having tons of Enchantments on you at once - and it also benefits Mystic Sandstorm as it causes more damage. (Sorry if I'm insulting your intelligence here if you do).

With Elementists, you can deal a ton of damage AoE if you mix Fire Skills with Earth Skills. I've also found that some Earth enchantments are really useful for Dervish as they can get you plenty of armor when you need it and they tend to have long effects.

Level 17
Derv - I know the enchantment builds on dervish, I know the annoying beetles, but beetles probably have more mana to cast them all, and no you can not afford to get radiant on Dervish armor, and same thing goes for them as they go for you : 1 Enchantment Removal and your build falls apart (not talking about a puny "Remove 1 Enchantment" but the real deal that whipes out god knows how many ).

Ele - Mediocre Fire Magic + Mediocre Earth Magic will never beat a 12+1+3 Fire or Earth, that's just the way it goes. (Get different itemsets for every element, don't be cheap).

Well it's not always mediocre, and some fire and earth skills go pretty well together if you use them right. I understand the benefits from completely maxing out one attribute, but mixing up the skills can also give you some desirable results, as both Fire and Earth have great AoE - you can bring on some pain using Firestorm and Churning Earth (I think this is what it's called, don't remember the names of the top of my head) at the same time.

Well what's the point of having a secondary class if your just going to stick to 2 attributes of the same class, the whole system is intended to be balanced so that synergy does exist between the skills in classes - while mixing an elementist with a warrior may not be the best idea, mixing skills from a warrior with a derve will often work just was well as only focusing on derve skills

Status
Not open for further replies.