• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

simple picture request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
can someone make me a picture of an ice
i know this to simple and can be search in the net.. but i want an ice that will cover the whole screen ( i tried searching the net. but i can't find one that is frozen and a little transparent)

description for others to truly understand what i want.
-under the cinematic, a unit will use a skill.. then, I'll use a custom fade filter using the picture of an ice.. it is something like. the unit will attack you and will make your screen frozen.

Level 23
Just use a doodad:
Short description:

1. Open Object editor:
2. Find teh IceCrown Ice or (dunno the name exaclty) Crystal, i guess, set minimum scale to 0.01.
3. Place the IceCrown Crystal on the map changing it's y or z value to the smallest value, should be y i guess.
4. Enlarge the other two values-
5. Use a trigger to place it infront of the camere in the right moment!

Level 9
4. how will i enlarge the other two values if in step 3 you said that i should put y to the smallest value?

could you please explain.?
i haven't tried this one yet.
will the outcome be the same if i use the icecrown in front of the camera rather than a custom fade filter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.