• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

REQUEST: Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yep this is stupid...but could you make loading screen for Warcraft III Frozen Throne...what is the map like....well i use ice land(everything is snow and ice) this map is battle between heroes..but not arena..AoS more...2 teams...the one is Human Alliance(Humans, Night Elfs) the other one is Undead Alliance(Undeads, Orcs) there will be a great battle..so i want something strong for loading screen...i'm not very good in loading screens...just can't make them...put your credits in it if you want...don't write the version of the map in the loading screen...because i can't udpate the image...you will not giving me the source files...only the ready one...i'll appreciate any help.10x from now and sorry if i'm in wrong section

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yes, wrong section, this is not a model or animation request.

Moved.

Level 2
Try searching on internet for appropriate image.
Well i searched...but nothing interesting comes up...i used google.com and live.com...only polar bears :D

EDIT: btw if someone managed to make loading screen...could you make it something like this
364.jpg

Last edited:
Level 36
A loading screen is more dealing in skins I'd say because it's all images. You have to create a targa and then convert to blp and then load it in. If there isn't a tutorial here then there's one on worldedit.thehelper.net just google world editor help and it's like first result.

Level 2
A loading screen is more dealing in skins I'd say because it's all images. You have to create a targa and then convert to blp and then load it in. If there isn't a tutorial here then there's one on worldedit.thehelper.net just google world editor help and it's like first result.
I know how to make it work...but i just doesn't have the loading screen(picture) itself :( and if someone has a free time to made it...

Level 2
I'm looking for loadin screen picture(jpg, tga, blp i'll convert it later)...i've got the loading bar model file...need just the picture...when the players loading the map to see something nice looking...and this nice looking picture to tells him/her what the map is all about...i tell in my first post what is the story of the my map so...it's your turn guys

Level 2
NICE!!! :) 10x...the map title is "Arctic Wars" this screen is awesome...you could work with the text color in the credit corner(white + green :eekani: ) but it looks nice.10x again...i'll wait for your update...and if you want to colorize it...make it more like...real not like paper :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.