• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, I am working on a stragety/citybuilding/nationbuilding map called Empire Builder. I want a minimap screen with Alliance borders, and a Copperplate Gothic Bold text saying Empire Builder (make the text green) with a black background.

I'm pretty vague on what I want for the loading screen, but make it a letterbox loading screen with a image of something (I haven't really made up my mind) with the map name on the top black section in a yellow color.

Level 12
Hi, I am working on a stragety/citybuilding/nationbuilding map called Empire Builder. I want a minimap screen with Alliance borders, and a Copperplate Gothic Bold text saying Empire Builder (make the text green) with a black background.

I'm pretty vague on what I want for the loading screen, but make it a letterbox loading screen with a image of something (I haven't really made up my mind) with the map name on the top black section in a yellow color.

Request your loading screen here

Level 9
Here you go for the minimap screen. Let me know when you decide on what you want for the Loading Screen and we can make it a matching set.

Attachments

• EmpireBuilder.jpg
    EmpireBuilder.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 108
Level 9
-.- My brother periodically backs up my computer for me, when he does this he wipes clean my fonts folder, and everytime I want fonts I have to dust off the CD and reinstall. Thus the 2 1/2 hour search for the cd holding the specific copperplate font which costs $30.00 retail and the half hour of work.

If you want to do the icon over again, and prove to me that you can do it in 5 minutes and make it look better I'll give you +1 rep.

Level 15
-.- My brother periodically backs up my computer for me, when he does this he wipes clean my fonts folder, and everytime I want fonts I have to dust off the CD and reinstall. Thus the 2 1/2 hour search for the cd holding the specific copperplate font which costs $30.00 retail and the half hour of work.

If you want to do the icon over again, and prove to me that you can do it in 5 minutes and make it look better I'll give you +1 rep.
You won't. You have only 4 and you need 10 to give 1.
I said I do my loading screens in 5 minutes, not icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.