• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I want a loading screen for next version of emprie builder I'm making and also I need a preview Image I will credit whoever makes these for me underneath preview image, on loading screen, and in-game. I just want these images to have a cool pictures and the words empire builder and made by dark dagger on them.

Level 21
I doubt someone will do this as there's not enough info. We don't know anything about the picture except it has to be "cool". Do you think this picture is good enough?

No, seriously though: it'd be better to post an image here, and I'm sure someone (whether it be me or not) will create a loading screen out of it.

By the way, it sounds odd to ask someone to create something for you but ask to write 'Dark Dagger' on it so it looks like you made it...
Therefor, if you want "Dark Dagger" on it, you'll have to write it yourself in WE.

Level 3
I don't want it to look like I made the laoding screen I just want it to say map by dark_dagger and also could you just make an image? You know my signature's background colors jsut do that but make it loading screen and previewe image size and then just add text thay says emprie builder in a cool font in center of image and you don't have to put map made by darkdagger if you don't want to but I would highly appeciate it if you did

Status
Not open for further replies.