• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need loading screen/preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hack & Heal is like 5 versions without an proper loading screen or minimap preview. I need a loading screen that at best contains a phoenix, yellow tinted paladin (big) and an avatar of darkness. The phoenix must look like the central thing on the loading screen. And well, in the upper part i need words "Hack & Heal". Minimap preview can be anything (best an avatar of darkness) with words hack and Heal. No text. I will write it in every version by myself. Yep, the maker of those will get the full credit for them.

what do you mean by yellowtinted paladin/avatar thingy?provid some pics or sometin please.
is this pheonix gonna be good(ima remove everythin but the pheonix)?

Attachments

• pheonix.jpg
    pheonix.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 60
Level 7
Wow this picture looks great :D, of course its good.

Also Yellow tinted paladin - Standart wc3 Paladin but colored yellowish.
And Avatar of revenge is the unit that Ultimate of Warden summons.

Level 4
Could you make me aloding screen with the dimensions of 512x512 and at .mdx format PLEASE. I attacthed a file if you coule please chang the picture to fit the listing above I WOULD REALLY APPREATCHAT IT. if you can't find it go to google and search halo the picture should come up.

Level 4
FF7 project-G....if you make me a loading screen i will tell everyone i know to give you rep.........that means no more negatives

i dont care bout rep i just wanna help people and idk how to put into .mdx format......and i will work on it asap i finish mavons loading
BTW alexm what do you want the backround to be?(ima crop out the things then add em (pheonix+paladin facing tha avatar(tell me if you want it diff)))
and uhh make the image an attachment cause idk which on e you want or ill just make 4snipers facing one covenant grunt(and one person facing him using plasma sword or sometin)
btw use edit button dont double post you could get -rep for it so watch out
OK I GOT A NEWER VERSION HOW BOUT IT?(want to edit pheonix or anyone?couldnt find a avatar good pic but ill try)

Attachments

• loading.jpg
    loading.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Level 7
Well, the background is best being dark. Like space or so. Oh, and by paladin i mean standart paladin hero from warcarft 3 xD.

EDIT: So, those 3 are the Paladin, Avatar of Vengeance and the Phoenix.

Attachments

• PaladinWc3.gif
    PaladinWc3.gif
    12.4 KB · Views: 89
    26.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Phoenix.gif
    Phoenix.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.