• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Model Workshop

Level 12
That FelGuard is nice @.@
Can you make that Felguard bigger sword?? But the sword is not reached the ground ( When I edit it :/ :/ ) I mean, make it upper.
And remove the Helm, just leave the head unhaired or Botak....
Hehe + REPT LoL'z I'm the 50th Reputation to you

yes, I can make it bigger, do you want it on the felguard with wings?

thanks for the green candy :xxd:

Oh sorry I deleted it by accident. And soz about the double post
what was your request again :grin:

I have a simple request (I think)
I want a Swordsman with the eyes of Blood Elf (bright green)

Attachments

• BloodElfLieutenant - Edited.mdx
    103.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Swordsman - Edited.mdx
    102.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Level 20
Hello there...

I would like to request a Phoenix that has the skin or texture of a Nether Drake; so that it would look like a black phoenix.

If you would also, could you please make the tail a little longer, and the wings longer and narrower; also could you make the head and part of the neck longer please...

I would give proper rep and credits in my map, and of course thanks for reading this =)

EDIT: Do you do this kind of request?

Last edited:
Level 12
Hello there...

I would like to request a Phoenix that has the skin or texture of a Nether Drake; so that it would look like a black phoenix.

If you would also, could you please make the tail a little longer, and the wings longer and narrower; also could you make the head and part of the neck longer please...

I would give proper rep and credits in my map, and of course thanks for reading this =)

EDIT: Do you do this kind of request?

yes I do but when I opened the netherdrake there's no texture I mean not at all it's all made on materials of warcraft so there's no texture to replace with

That FelGuard is nice @.@
Can you make that Felguard bigger sword?? But the sword is not reached the ground ( When I edit it :/ :/ ) I mean, make it upper.
And remove the Helm, just leave the head unhaired or Botak....
hey there, there's 2 problems about the head request: 1st is, there is no way I can remove the entire helmet because it is not a geoset but part of the skin itself so if you want the helmet to be removed you have to skin it and Im no skinner :xxd: 2nd is, the face... :goblin_boom:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Level 12
Level 13
yes I do but when I opened the netherdrake there's no texture I mean not at all it's all made on materials of warcraft so there's no texture to replace with

hey there, there's 2 problems about the head request: 1st is, there is no way I can remove the entire helmet because it is not a geoset but part of the skin itself so if you want the helmet to be removed you have to skin it and Im no skinner :xxd: 2nd is, the face... :goblin_boom:

Humm.... Okay haha.... Don't worry about that

Level 12

Attachments

• Lieutenant.blp
    205.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Captain - Edited.blp
    209 KB · Views: 157
Level 12
TQ :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Oh, Where is the portrait??
why do I keep forgetting stuffs... :vw_wtf: (I'm getting old... lol)
anyway if you don't like the portrait just tell me the position you want it to be

Okay since my request can;t be done, I would like to request another one:

I would like to request a Grunt riding on a Giant Wolf, and a Tauren riding on Misha. No hero glows please.
can I use the raider model instead? and just replace the rider?

Level 12
hey there, I'm in a bit of a trouble of choosing the right weapon for gruntrider, because if I put grunt's axe it is too short to reach it's opponent and it doesn't seem to be appropriate so it's either you pick a weapon for me to put in (any) or I give you the weaponless model for you to experiment and see yourself :thumbs_up:

Level 20
hey there, I'm in a bit of a trouble of choosing the right weapon for gruntrider, because if I put grunt's axe it is too short to reach it's opponent and it doesn't seem to be appropriate so it's either you pick a weapon for me to put in (any) or I give you the weaponless model for you to experiment and see yourself :thumbs_up:

Okay now when you say any weapon, does that mean a default (non-imported) weapon or a custom (hive-uploaded) weapon? Or both?

Level 12
Okay now when you say any weapon, does that mean a default (non-imported) weapon or a custom (hive-uploaded) weapon? Or both?
any :)

EDIT: any that doesn't require me to animate the weapon

hey ah, can we talk about this on chat, because I don't really like waiting XD

EDIT2: The model broke when I tried to put a weapon -___________-
will do it tomorrow..
I lose my confidence, willpower, spirit, energy for all that efforts gone to waste

Last edited:
Level 7
Good job on mine, I like the little details you added yourself, like simpler helm and feet for the lower rank soldier. Thanks a lot:)

Might come with more requests in the near future if you're up for it.

Level 20
any :)

EDIT: any that doesn't require me to animate the weapon

hey ah, can we talk about this on chat, because I don't really like waiting XD

EDIT2: The model broke when I tried to put a weapon -___________-
will do it tomorrow..
I lose my confidence, willpower, spirit, energy for all that efforts gone to waste

Bummer... that must have been devastating... but I still support 'ya! :thumbs_up:

Level 12
this one works ingame but it is shaved :xxd:

Untitled.png

oh damn, I hate myself, I forgot to import the textures that's why it doesn't showed up so it's working right now :grin:

just attach the weapon, I assume you know how to? :D

the decay flesh animation looks like hell so I suggest you set it does not raise/decay lol

Attachments

• Raider - Edited.blp
    249.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Wolfrider.mdx
    227.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Level 20
this one works ingame but it is shaved :xxd:

View attachment 124778

oh damn, I hate myself, I forgot to import the textures that's why it doesn't showed up so it's working right now :grin:

just attach the weapon, I assume you know how to? :D

No I don't know how to attach the weapon, hence I also requested you to do it but nonetheless good job on the model!

Level 8
Altar building

Wow! This is the good location to find any models we are needing!
Could you... help me for an altar building? :)
225986-albums6306-picture68389.bmp

EDIT: +rep for workshop

Level 8
Ok, I want to remove trees behind the statue, then change the statue into purple :))
I like it so much :D
EDIT: Also you need to remove birth animations, change the color of stone to purple too.

Last edited:
Level 8
Like this. :)
EDIT: The symbol not really same as you made. I edit picture by use Adobe Photoshop.

Attachments

• 654645.PNG
    654645.PNG
    86.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited: