• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simple Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone! I'm planning to make a Power Rangers map based on a normal hero system but more more different , but I really can't start it without some simple models:
I especially need all the 5 Power Rangers models: They can be based on " Bandit " model , totally modified ( I mean without a weapon and with something like a sphere as a head ) and enough. For UV Mapping I got a screenshot , at attachements. All what you need to to is to make a simple red / blue / pink / etc. armor , with some stripes as you will see and different head. I am begginer as modelling so I know about nothing , but I will do the rest things like animating / etc. I will give +rep and all needed credits. The map will entairn a lot of people and don't think me as a kid watching PR , I make it for fun.
Good Luck and thanks!
Screenshot:

Attachments

• power-rangers-mistic-force-the-power-rangers-1603912-549-380.jpg
    power-rangers-mistic-force-the-power-rangers-1603912-549-380.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 752
Last edited:
Level 12
Bumps may only come after 48 hours. Anyways.

...Eww. Just... No. What kind of shit is going on Battle.net nowadays?

Eh-heh. Sorry. ANYWAYS.

Show some descriptions of your map. Post some screenies. Start your map, using, say, the marine model for your sub until you get these.

Level 12
No, you don't understand. Someone doesn't want to do something if they don't think the map isn't going to be completed. Say they make this hugeass awesome model for some unknown guy and he barely thanks them. Then, it turns out that guy abandoned his map a day later. You'd be kinda pissed if you made the model, right?

So for now, do your map and do placeholder models. Ones that will be swapped with the made model. I'd say take villager1 and tint it the color you need. You can swap the model later.

Level 8
To be honest i hate power rangers and i also recon that its a childish program but as u have explained u dont like the program but u want the model? who am i to question your motives i guess...

Anyway i think that it should be easy to change the texture of a fair few models t make them look like power rangers, for example the marine, demon hunter (always a good 1), I would do this for u but im afraid im pushed for time with schoolwork and all that so i cant realy help u but if i get a chance (remotely possible) i will try to help.

Dude, as soon as I see a "dota like" I ran a mile far from you. Your request is ridiculous, you can animate and texture but can't model?!

Basically that was not what I wanted to mean , sir.
I modified anyway. As you see , I'm not good in modeling ( i mean creating ) models. Someone's help will be maximum appreciated. I just need a basic model , not the textures or animations , maybe you know how they look.

Level 7
They all say that...
Look here, this is how you make request!!!
And don't think that I am just getting everyone to answer my request with this, I don't need those stuff I wrote anymore.

Level 6
I think Dieseldodge's request is a bit...ehrm..exotic.

Constructive Critique should be better than Flaming and repeating to work.
Dieseldodge is requesting the models, if you can't make them, try to make Constructive Critique or either don't post.

Good luck in your PR map, personally I hate them, but you're free to make whatever you want.
Look under the rules and the making of the Request, it should help you to get them.

Level 12
I'm not trying to flame, I'm just stating that his request would most likely be done faster if he had some examples of his map.

Level 7
Now Naruto too??? I doubt that anyone will answer that request, and you can just say modeling is easy, I once try to make model, and I failed, it takes time to make a good model, and you probably will have to wait 1 year till someone answers the Power Rangers request, but for Naruto it will take 10, 000 years if not more. Instead try listening to what Hero Lief is trying to say and make your map with placeholder models!!!

Now Naruto too??? I doubt that anyone will answer that request, and you can just say modeling is easy, I once try to make model, and I failed, it takes time to make a good model, and you probably will have to wait 1 year till someone answers the Power Rangers request, but for Naruto it will take 10, 000 years if not more. Instead try listening to what Hero Lief is trying to say and make your map with placeholder models!!!

You totally didn't understand.
1. Don't flame me , help me or not.
2. I don't say I want a model like how is naruto's one.
3. The model is very easy , you just don't know it. Okay , not naruto's one. Just a base model! This is all what I need!

Level 7
Now you made me laugh, dude I am not insulting you, I am not flaming you, you just take things too seriously, brother... or your English is not good enough, and you think that every word is an insult...

Anyway back on topic: I understood you perfectly, and that is why I am telling you this:
Look around Hive a little, you will probably notice that there are hundreds of Naruto model requests, read them, and then come back and tell me how many requests are "completed". And if you are so convinced that Naruto model is easy, then make it yourself, you will have a higher chance of getting it that way than asking others to do it, since not many people here likes Naruto anyways. But if you realy need it, maybe this will be of some help: look HERE!

Level 12
Yes, your English is bad. Horrible, in fact. Grammar usage pl0x.

As a quote from a dear friend... "Just... No."

Level 12
The pl0x there was just for fun, lol. And secondly, you don't have to type 13375P34K to not have grammar. Look at your sentences. No spelling correctly, no capitalization, no punctuation, need I go on? Those are the sole of grammar, not 13375P34K.

EDIT: You only started picking up grammar after I told you about it. Look here.

"Fm...this will be...down....I think I'll fail..I don't know that will remain with this topic...and P.S My english is not bad..fuck me..damn it :("

No grammar, WHATSOEVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.