• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Signature not whole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hive Rules said:
The Hive Workshop permits members to use custom signature files in their forum posts and private messages. All user signatures must comply with these rules. Signatures found to be in violation of these rules may be deleted by THW's staff at any time, without warning.
  1. No signature file may violate any of THW's General or Specific site rules.
  2. Images may be no greater in size than 640x192 pixels or 976k (whichever is smaller).
  3. Text and most vBuelletin codes are allowed. The maximum character limit is 1500 (including code).
    • The VBulletin [sound][ /sound] tag may not be used in signature files.
  4. No signature (including all elements) may exceed 8 lines of text.
Example of a signature:
Line1
Line2
Line3
Line4
Line5
Line6
Line7
Line8

Users are encouraged to keep their signature files classy, useful, and discrete. Signatures reported to moderators as being "too spammy" will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be punished.

My sig is image size 305 * 180, and it's not fully shown. Why does the image get cut? Supposedly it can be up to 8 lines, and my sig is ~5/6.

Level 11
Well, you can enable your signature so that we can see for ourselves. But, I suppose your image plus the lines is greater than 640x192.

153745-albums2041-picture17971.png
Line1
Line2
Line3
Line4
Line5
Line6
Line7
Line8

looks fine to me

Status
Not open for further replies.