• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shit

A poop I made a long time ago (it was submitted at wc3campaigns a long with other ''crappy'' effects).
Now I though I could at least submit this model.

Could be useful as a humorous ward ability to scare off units with sensitive noses, or maybe in a Real Life-like maps where you clean up some crap from livestocks.

GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Enjoy the smell! xD

Keywords:
shit, poop, crap, number, two, 2, diarrhea, stinky, poo, bajs, skit, popa, coco, auspumpen, lort, merde, kak
Contents

Shit (Model)

Assets
Reviews
11:17, 10th May 2009 LiOneSS: Eww.
I wonder if this would be rejected if someone else made it..
I'd approve it. =D

sacridshadow said:
oh wow. a new low. I can't believe this was made. and Dan, th hive workshop rules don't accept the bad language. You really should change it to droppings. (like, horse droppings, for example of use)

Tell me where did you find the part where you're not allowed to say one fucking cuss word? I founded none and I re-read the rules thrice.
I would understand if there was a post with excessive swearing and posts with c-words, but come on, ONE shit. Just because it's named shit doesn't mean the whole world has to suffer. =P

Besides, some people are swearing like drunken sailors in this site and they haven't got banned.

Level 10
actually, no, it's not ok. the site rules do say so. and so what if I misspelled a word. It's not like people can't figure it out. besides, everyone makes mistakes, and I'm surprised you went ahead and bothered to show me an error I made. whoop-de-doo

Get over it. Oh no, someone said shit on the forums! Call the police! And you didn't misspell a word, you used a completely different word, which is wrong. Get over yourself.

Level 11
roflmao! You could also make some green smoke coming out, like the abomination's cloud! Ownage!

Level 31
Moving past all of the childish idiots in this thread, (no offense to any professional idiots) I believe the model isn't to terribly great. 3/5 from me. While the idea is generally new (so to speak) the overall usefulness of this model is rather low. Unless you are making some immature sewer map.

Model quality: 3/5 It gets the point across. But it looks like a pile of hay.

Usefulness: 2/5 as said above.

Animations: 3/5Pretty self-explanatory.

Particles: Non existent.

Level 3
ok... off the top of my head thing it could be used for.
1. quest item... run around and collect poop for some reason? cmon... in Fable:TLC you ran around Albion getting mushrooms basically so a witch could get stoned.
2. type of "product" you have to clean from your animals to sell for $$ in a farming map.
3. fertilizer for said farming map
4. an alchemy ingredient.
5. A creature training (B&W style) map (idk)??
6. Secret boss (lol)
7. Some immature sewer map.
I'm sure this model will pop up in a map sooner or later.

Level 7
heh.. ill use it as a bomb and ill make custom gob land mine and use that as the model file XP very nice hahahahahahaa