• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holy shit its cold

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
its a map in the snow with trees and rocks the creep drops may be to high of a level but its all good it is a 4v4 2v2v2v2 or a FFA i hope you enjoy my first map uploaded to the hive workshop. i need more words so i,m going to make stuff up so it can count for the word count i rally hope this is enough. its not so i,m going to carry on making up words this should be enough but who knows i don't rally know what else to say about the map. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

Keywords:
ice,snow,M16Juicy
Contents

Holy shit its cold (Map)

Reviews
19:20, 20th Mar 2016 Ardenian: Please improve your map description. Take a look on other melee maps to learn how to create a good one or follow the link from the posts in the comment section. Please also re-name the map from 'ice.w3x' and...

M

19:20, 20th Mar 2016
Ardenian: Please improve your map description.
Take a look on other melee maps to learn how to create a good one
or follow the link from the posts in the comment section.

Please also re-name the map from 'ice.w3x' and 'Holy shit its cold' to an appropriate name.

Level 23
I dont follow the rule trends in here too much, but I doubt your map will get rejected if it isnt following user-made description template. It should however have good/decent description(Im not rating this one, didnt read, just got intrested by the map name :D)

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i though that someone made a thread in off-topic with that title. :xxd:
what bear said, you should put up a decent description.