• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Share your champion build with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I kinda like this stuff :
Yes it is a bit troll but works well in 3v3 since the bt price has been lowered xD

Attachments

• 007.png
    007.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 150

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
I was creating a special AD Bruiser build. Turns out it works perfectly in teamfights and 1v1 for most of champions:
Mercury Threads
Ravenous Hydra
Blade of the Ruined King
Last Whisper
Spirit Visage
Randuin's Omen

I know it's not a meta build for anything, so before commenting, please listen to my words.

This build was meant to suit any Tanky AD who can be built with attack speed (Example, This won't work on Garen, but could work on Darius). This build offers perfectly balanced stats, which offer balanced teamfight uses and 1v1 possibilities. Let me go through stats now:

Tanky Stats

As you can see in the build, we have 3 offensive items, 2 defensive items, and defensive boots. Which again are here to balance the champion's power. The defensive items are Spirit Visage, Mercury Threads, and Randuin's Omen. These items, grant the following:
80 MR
70 Armor
900 Health
Along with increased healing, reduced attack speed debuff on enemies (Randuin's Omen passive), 30% CDR when blue potion is applied, tenacity, and other useful stats. Armor and MR are truly balanced, along with decent amount of health, reaching over 1k+ HP when adding the red potion.
Since I've been playing LoL for around 2 and a half years or so, I've been able to learn what people do and how they think. Most people would find weakness in these stats as the lack of Armor. Armor is used to counter mostly ADC's damage. Most of the time, supports and mid lane (AP Carry) do magic damage, while top and and jungle might be AD/AP, but most of the time are tanky. Due to this general meta, building balanced Armor and MR is useful for nearly anyone. Since you're an off-tank, you're rarely getting focused by the ADC itself, while regardless of the focus, Support and APC spells most of the time deal huge magic AoE damage. This concludes that for an off-tank, you do not need higher Armor than Magic Resistance as a lot of players might think. I'll also get back to this topic a bit later.

Offensive Stats

Now here's the magic of this build. Along with being tanky, this build has lots of burst damage, along to go with continual damage, against anyone. This damage also gets AoE potential due to Ravenous Hydra. The stats of Offensive Items are:
140 AD
40% Attack Speed
27% Life steal. Increased to 32% due to Spirit Visage passive effect.

While these stats may not seem so strong in numbers, their power is incredibly high in the battle itself. Ravenous Hydra offers AoE damage, and burst on active. This AoE makes huge difference in team fights, and allows you to nearly focus anyone while still being very useful to the team. Why focus anyone? Simple. Blade of the Ruined King (Will now say BoTRK) offers damage based on target's health. Last Whisper ignores 40% (Along with mastery point) of the target's armor. With those 2 items, along with Hydra, in team fights you deal damage to anyone. No matter the Health, or Armor of the enemy, You'll still shred him with this build, while doing it AoE. The burst of the build comes from BoTRK and R. Hydra actives, while continual damage come from the rest of it.

Depending on Champions, and the individual skill, this build offers tanky stats based on skill and positioning rather than having pure stats themselves. With proper runes and masteries, You will have ~150 Armor and MR, with a bit more than 3k health. However, the 32% lifesteal, along with high damage makes up for that, since nobody can counter your damage with any stat (LW and BoTRK), while tenacity and BoTRK active move speed buff and debuff allow you to stay and focus your targets. After seeing this build in action, there's no real difference in focusing a Tank or an ADC. If you first burst down and ADC, the tank will still suffer damage from R. Hydra effect, leaving him to lower than 100% health. From then, LW and BoTRK will make short work of them. It's as simple as that.

After testing this build and still using it for quite a lot of time, I don't think i can replace any item. If I lose any of the offensive items, I either deal:
Physical damage
Low damage to high armor
Low damage to high HP
Which conclude that I have no reason to change it.

Masteries

Again, these might not seem to be meta-like, but it does turn out well.
I'm using 14 Offensive points, and 16 Defensive points. 14 Offensive points primarily go to physical damage and %armor penetration. The defensive points go to HP, Armor, MR, and most importantly, additional 15% tenacity. Since it stacks multiplicatively with tenacity from Mercury Threads, you're free to constantly attack your targets (CC now lasts 55% when typed in calculator).
I also get the damage reduction from champions and their basic attacks to help out in early game, while the rest of stats primarily offer end game.

Runes

Hence some of the masteries offer early game mechanism, I can rely on end game stats. So I get 19 Armor Penetration, from Marks and Quints, which are indeed the strongest possible offensive AD runes for end game, along with 24 Armor and MR at level 18 via Seals and Glyphs.

Overall

This build is used for assassination, along with constant DPS against anyone, with no CC to counter you, or any other stat that enemies can build, while still doing AoE damage and being somewhat a tank. This build can kill anyone 1v1, but is also really strong in team fights. I remember testing it with my friend, he gone for meta build (As Jarvan IV against my Rengar), and I did this. He couldn't damage me to lower than 85% health. And of course, I killed him really soon. My theory is that Build should be used for End game, and Meta (Yes, breaking the meta, no hate pls) for early game. With this in my mind, I was able to get to platinum with my friends in 3v3, and we're getting to diamond anytime soon. A whole lot of friends loved this build, and they constantly ask me to get a build for them, since they were amazed when they saw it in action. Simply to say, I love this build.

Comments appreciated as long as they are not Meta-based conversation, but proved by maths.

Champions

As said before, I use this for many champions, mostly these:
Rengar, Xin Zhao, Aatrox, Master Yi (If I want him tanky), Jax, Renekton, Jarvan IV, Darius, Nocturne, Shyvana, Shaco (Though I'd switch Randuin and Spirit Visage with Youmuu's Ghostblade and Infinity Edge. Woudl do the same for Master Yi), Sion, Tryndamere. They can work on other champions too, but these are already tested and confirmed.

Level 2
My favorite champion is hecarim and i always build the same items starting with boots of swiftness->Trinity Force->Warmong's Armor->Yomuu's Ghostblade->2xZephyr->Bloodthirster. This makes hecarim to do tones of dmg and make him very resistant. Also i take ignite and ghost if i don't go jungle or smite and ghost if i go junge. Runes ofc are based on ms and armor penetration and defense. So you are welcome to try it ^_^

Level 7
As my main is Hecarim i would like to disagree.
My runes are
3x MS
9x AS marks
9xArmor Seals
5x Flat MR Glyphs
4X Scaling MR Glyphs

Build
Boots of Swiftness
Locket of the Iron Solari
Spirit Visage
After these i get either a defensive item such as Randuin's Omen/Warmog's Armor or an offensive one such as Iceborn Gauntlent/Maw of Malmortius
In that way you still deal tons of damage and you are more tanky.

Level 7
The point is tri-force is expensive and offers nearly no utillity in team.And with the budget junglers have it is very expensive for them

Level 7
I have seen the lower in price but i dont know you sacrifice early tankiness and utillity for damage...sure if you have snowballed out of control yeah i'd take it but i really prefer a more tanky approach.

Level 2
Well i agree with you in some points guys but buying trinity in begin you increase the chance to kill the enemy in every gang like 65% + the first ability of heca has a very low cd this means that trinity's passive Spellblade will help you to deal dmg and its passive icy slow in the same time....the problem is that you as a jungler should get kills.

Level 2
What about Lee Sin....I like to build him the same dps and tanky in the same time,
Starting with Jungler items as allways if i go jungler or Ninja Tabi(Mercury's Treads) depending on the enemy i have to face then Phage(sometimes when i have gold i build trinity immediately)-->Atma's Impaler-->Warmong-->Complete Trinity-->Bloodthirster-->The last items may be Guardian Angel or Maw of Malmortius or Thornmail depending on game situation.

Level 7
trinity gives mp and ap.for less gold you can get hp regen an awesome passive and active while giving damage and lifesteal.

Level 2
Ok...what about Kata, i like her too, how do u usually build her?
The build i make only if i get fed in the beginning...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorcerer's Shoes-->Deathfire Grasp-->Rabadon's Deathcap-->Void Staff-->Zhonya's Hourglass-->Abyssal Scepter or if i need more resistence Warmong or Guardian Angel.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I don't get fed...
Boots as we known than Rylai's Crystal Scepter--->Liandry's Torment-->Will of the Ancients-->Zhonya's Hourglass-->Rabadon's Deathcap.
Kata's Masteries.PNG

Level 7
@Negris I believe an early haunting guise helps considerably in snowballing early.Also abyssal a bit earlier maybe?

Level 2
@Negris I believe an early haunting guise helps considerably in snowballing early.Also abyssal a bit earlier maybe?

Yeah but if you are good with kata u don't need to slow enemy i mean at the first build i suggested beside, she is quite fast. Kata is a champion who need a very very fast reaction to grab the kill or to escape from death. If you are used with this champ and if you are good at playing her you don't need to slow the enemy. The second build actually is for newbie or if you left the game and you need a chance to go in "Top" again.

Level 26
my corki build:
runes: flat ad reds, flat armor yellows, flat magic res blues, lifesteal quints
masteries: 21, 6, 3 picking duo pen in offensive masteries(rest is standard ad), and picking mana regen in utility

item build: triforce, sorc boots, last whisper, black cleaver, bloodthirster, defensive item(GA, QSS, Banshee's, etc)

this build allows corki to pretty much deal true dmg to anyone, even to tanks. sorc boots help with wave clearing.

Level 7
my corki build:
masteries: 21, 6, 3 picking duo pen in offensive masteries(rest is standard ad), and picking mana regen in utility

item build: triforce, sorc boots, last whisper, black cleaver, bloodthirster, defensive item(GA, QSS, Banshee's, etc)

this build allows corki to pretty much deal true dmg to anyone, even to tanks. sorc boots help with wave clearing.

Why would sorc boots be better than berserker greaves?

Level 26
because corki got magic dmg in q w and r and as he lacks a real steroid besides his innate 10% true dmg and his armor shred, you rely on your spells to deal the needed dmg and sorc boots really help doing so becuase his spells got high base dmg even without any ap built.

Level 17
my corki build:

someone's been watching LCS

Level 1
My main is tristina I normally go fully ap with her since all her spell require ap :)
If I bot/top:
I get my W for the aoe damage on kill and the active effect then I get E and upgrade only W and E depending on situation , at 6 I get ulty and 7 I get my Q for the speed boost , after that I max out my W and E , then get ulty and max out Q for that extra atk speed :).

My mid:
I get E to annoy opponent with both the passive and active effects , then I get Q to to quickly last hit lots of minions for momey and e's passive to aoe damage , after Q and E are lvl 2 both I get W once then my ulty , and now the fun starts against my opponent :) ,but also now I lvl up my spells according to situation.

As for items: mostly ap with damage/crit. And ap with hp , I find a semi tank tristina with lots of ap can easily kill most tanks , by weakening them with E and while its effect is active you jump on him with W to slow and dmg him then use Q so I can land lots of shots and killing blow with my ulty since it will do allot more dmg with ap :)

( Sorry if this might appear as wall of text I'm using my phone , my pc only back in a week )

Level 6
I cant never finish my build, because the match ends, but if i would have crap load of gold and game wont end so fast then this would be my Ap Teemo build:
Sorceres Shoes
3x Rabandons Deathcaps
Runaans Hurricane (ranged only)
And Lich Bane
This would be my Darius build:
Ravenous Hydra
Boots of Swiftness or Berserker Greaves
3x Bloodthirsters
And Warmog Armor

Level 21
I cant never finish my build, because the match ends, but if i would have crap load of gold and game wont end so fast then this would be my Ap Teemo build:
Sorceres Shoes
3x Rabandons Deathcaps
Runaans Hurricane (ranged only)
And Lich Bane
This would be my Darius build:
Ravenous Hydra
Boots of Swiftness or Berserker Greaves
3x Bloodthirsters
And Warmog Armor

Rabadon's deathcaps don't stack, so it would be better to get the other 2 120-AP items after rabadon.

Status
Not open for further replies.