• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Innovator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I like theory-crafting champion builds, strategies, how to counter champions, etc.

Basically I like theory-crafting for league of legends, and I think I am good at it too! So, my idea is this:
  1. You ask me to theory-craft countering, give you a special strategy, tips, builds, anything really.
  2. I will see what I can do about the request.
  3. When I am done I will give you a link to a tutorial in my pastebin

If you need some proof that I am good at this, look at my strategy for Countering Vel'Koz. Also, I need no payment for what I do. Reputation is nice but not necessary.

Level 9
Oh dang sorry. Used an old screenshot of a different mastery page.

Anyways, Maw isn't for the bonus attack damage, it's more for mr and the shield. Nashor's Tooth COULD work, but the passive scales off of ap when you don't get it. More for Taavidude's opinion.

I will change the masteries, sorry for the mistake :(

Level 7
I think ravenous hydra/triforce are good on wukong.Then a standard bruiser build.I could be wrong though.
About teemo then wouldn't a Banshee's veil do the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.