• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shards of Humanity - RP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
''Well, to be honest, it isn't really neccesary.. you could also just go with them, I'm not sure if they would want to hurt you.'' was the reaction of Alexei.

As the inquisitor arrived he could see a great complex with a jeep infront of the complex. Also, a stairway was visible that led into the complex itself, and luckily, the door was open.

Level 14
Khas felt another person, inquisitor. "This will be fun. I meet you later, there is something I have to deal with." He walked out of the room and towards outside.

Level 19
The Inquisitor walked downstairs and soon arrived inside the complex, in what seemed a great entry hall. There wasn't much about it, but then you spot a new stairway.

Khas walked up the stairs to the first floor, and as he arrived, he could see the Inquisitor.

OOC: Sorry guys, I'll be gone for a week tomorrow, so I can't DM this anymore for a week. Sol and Nichawkins, you can RP futher but please don't start making stuff up about the complex. Arowanna, I'm rather sorry.

Level 3
Ic
"Tom sees the man walk up stairs. Tom Grabs hs pistol and aims at the man.'let me see them hands.'

OOC: i'll be fine fussiler. Thanks for Dming this far I find this pretty fun x).
I cant wait for the Rp maker comes back x).

Level 14
Khas got his gun and aimed at the Inquisitor. "Why don't you make me, I don't advise that for I have more skill then you. Eve, Battle protocol I-13." He would end this man if he attacked.

Level 3
OOC:Tom Zeder would have shoot if your hands went anywere but the air. jsut to let you know x(
IC: "look like you have a Trigger finger. How 'bout we put our guns back in here holsters"
(Aims down towards the neck)

ooc:Edited mistakes.

Level 14
OOC: MY character does not care, he is a very scary guy.
"Yeah, like that is going to happen. What is your ID?" Khas put his guns into combat stance.

Level 14
"K-13, now you better be running." His guns were a bit glowing. "I don't mind killing an Inquisitor in this place."

Level 3
ic: "Before i book it can you tell me what this place is? And why YOUR here. Wait Why do we have to fight can't we just call this even? I never shot you you never shot me."

Level 14
"So your a smart one. So put away your weapon and don't try anything. As for why I am here is that I am hired." Khas looked at the Inquisitor. "Eve I need to run though every bit of detail on my stay here and make it a file named Light of the holy."

Status
Not open for further replies.