• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sequence/Geoset Extents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hive, this is StonemaulMidget,

If you (haven't) noticed lately, I have posted a doodad model called "the HaUnTeD RoCkInG ChAiR." It features the rocking chair moving all on its own.
Currently, I'm adding new animations as "Upgrades," but I have not swapped the version on the site with a new one yet, and for Sanity Test reasons.
I've added a new animation to the new file, but the Sanity Test confirms 21 errors: everything about extents. They all say that the number of Sequence Extents (4) does not equal to the number of Sequences (5). I hover the cursor/pointer over the error, and a pop-up adds, "Having the wrong number of geoset extents can in some cases crash War 3 Model Editor (Magos).

I acknowledge that I have a lot to learn about modding. Feel free to share me your thoughts.
P.S. If it's somewhere on Magos or another program, tell me.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.