This is my first model I made entirely from scratch. The Death animation shows nothing. The Stand animation shows the chair staying still, but the Stand Upgraded First and Second
feature the Haunted Rocking Chair (hence the name) rocking back and forth all on its own.
Credits to Blizzard
for the meshes and texture, and to Moe Sargi for this video and inspiration
. (<--For those who easily get spooked by the paranormal, BEWARE!!
Please note that updates will come.
You may freely edit this mod, but do credit me and Blizzard
- Stand Upgrade First was previously Stand Alternate,
until DarkePacific requested an additional animation, from which I renamed it.
- I also gave it a Stand Upgrade Second, per DarkePacific's requested.
- Stand Upgrade Third involves the Chair now spinning Clockwise.
- Per ILH's request, I did my best cutting down unnecessary polies on the chair, but the KBs will increase because of more animations to come.
- I've added the Low-Poly version, per General Frank's request.
- I've arranged the animation names and gave it Decay Flesh and Decay Bone.
- I have increased the Low-Poly version's volume by 50%.
- I have made the old HaUnTeD RoCkInG ChAiR, so it's one geoset with one geoset animation. This new version is called "HaUnTeD_RoCkInG_ChAiR_OneGeoset." More improvements will come.
- Newer version, "HaUnTeD_RoCkInG_ChAiR_OneGeoset_2," is uploaded, per requested. The Old model now has all the standard animations.
- Just realized that the Old Rocking Chair's Death animation was on the loop, so I un-looped, saved my work, tested it, and then uploaded a new copy under the same same.
NOTE: As a simple doodad, there is no TC yet, but do enjoy some Halloween/Paranormal spooks on your maps!!
- 50.65 KB
- 9.48 KB
EDTIZ: I edited both models on Mdlvis, so the Stand Hit animation is non-looping.