• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for a Team (Ultimate Alliance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Recruiting Spell/Icon/Terrain/Trigger Makers.

I am looking for spell makers (Gui is fine), Icon makers, A Terrainer, A trigger (Gui is fine), A Panel of 10 Alpha/Beta Testers and a skinner. Am also recruiting a few brainstormers.

Plz apply here I really need and would appreciate the help.
Full credits will be given in the actual map post and in the map.

Post applications here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/ultimate-alliance-155632/

Last edited:
Level 19
Hmm... May I be one of the testers? Either Alpha or Beta, actually I don't really know the difference between them... Sorry...

Level 18
I am a proficient vJass user (meaning you would need to be using JNGP) and I would be glad to help you out. I can make anything from spells to systems; I also consider myself pretty good at making terrain. At the moment I am using my desktop which doesn't operate Magos' and I do not have Photoshop on here either, but once I get my laptop back from being repaired (MacBook Pro video card is defective, apparently it is a known manufacturer's defect) I will have access to Photoshop (for texturing) and Magos' (for minor model editing).

Anyways, I'll check out the map and see what you've got going on here.

I just got Magos' working actually, so the little amount of model editing knowledge I have is applicable! If you're going to have me make spells for you then this is really useful because I'll be able to make custom art effects to fit the spells.

Level 9
I can join the team on 1 condition:
- That we make a PRO AoS else it will be a total waste of time.
I'm talking about beautiful terrain, nice new models and spells etc.

If you want to make a AoS, can we please make something to beat DOTA?

What I can do:
- LoadingScreen (and other 2D ... things ... but I don't like skinning :p)
- Website
- GUI coding (prefer systems not spells)
- Terrain (kind of skilled at terraining)

I can do just about anything (well, not 3D modeling etc).
I can be your number 2 in this project ;)

Oh, I can also make storyline, signatures etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.