• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
GAMETYPE

Type: AoS
Players: (5/10) 8v2/4v1
Time: Unknown
Story inspired from Ultimate Alliance 1/2 for PlayStation PSP.
All heroes, spells and terrain ideas are completely Unique. Any similarities between these and Marvel/DC games/comics are completely coincidental. (Besides the story)

STORY

In a modern age where heroes protect the innocent and villains foolishly fight for their desires lies a city. This city contains three highly defended safes as well as The Super Human Fortress. In these safes their are valuable weaponry blueprints which the government holds only for emergencies. These blueprints can, when combined, shut down S.H.I.G. (Super Human Immortality Generator) which controls the rebirth of dead Super Humans A.k.a Super Heroes and is located in the Super Human Fortress.

This secret has been kept for years and only V.I.P. Government members knew about it until one of them leaked this information. Now villains from everywhere are coming together to obtain these blueprints and shut down S.H.I.G., without Super Heroes will be able to be hunted from existence. The governments stupidity in not destroying these blueprints was a big mistake. Now villains have bonded together and so have heroes to fight in a great war which determine if Elon will keep it's sentinels or lose them.

The villains having set up a forcefield over the city are preparing for an all out assault. The heroes having been trapped in their city ready to fight with their fortress fully defended. Yet everything seems to easy and the heroes soon realize that the villains have used some of their best minds to create a fortress of their own within the city. Now the two forces fight, yet only one can win.

You Decide Who.

FEATURES

A different AoS with 8 heroes versing 2 Villains.
Unlockable Characters
Several Game Modes
Several Objectives for both sides

HEROES

Cecelia Twinks (Sparkle)
Hero Name: Sparkle
Model: Scorceress
Powers: Witchcraft(fire and electricity)
History: A mysterious orphan from another planet, Cecelia is a Scorceress who has the power to control the energies of fire and electricity. After a Gladius saved her from being sacrificed by The Beast she chose to join the brotherhood of heroes. Taking the name Sparkle she fights for freedom and for the answer to her odd childhood.
Marcus Atillie (Gladius)
Hero Name : Gladius
Model: Spellbreaker
Powers: Power over the Ancra Suit
Glaive Weaponry Training
History: Marcus, a simple builder was digging out a construction site in the Amtasian Jungle when he recovered a relic called the Ancra Suit. This suit gave him the power to magnetize and de-magnetize himself as well as making him almost Untouchable. With a suit made of a rare stone known as DiamondII he became Gladius and swore to protect the people. Shortly after he was given the option to train with an ancient race in Amtasia who claim they were the suits former owner over a millenia ago. They tought him how to use the suit and a glaive. With his new knowledge he took on many heroic deeds, including the saving of Cecelia Twinks who he managed to coax into joining the Brotherhood Of Heroes. No villain dares to face him. He is Gladius.

Hero Name: ShiftShock
Model: Pitlord
Villain Name: The Beast
Powers: Super Strength
Blade Weaponry
Rock-Like Skin
History: Mortae Rono goes by many names Mort the Boy, ShiftShock the Hero and The Beast the villain. An ex-member of the brotherhood of heroes he was born on the same planet as Sparkle. As a super Hero he had the ability to cast transformation spells so well he could turn into almost anything. He protected many and defended all until the day he pushed his powers to far. He tried to transform into a great Beast he had seen as a boy in his homeworld. They called this Beast the corruptor. After attempting to transform into this beast he lost all powers and became part Scorcerer and Part Corruptor. Losing all of his powers and being corrupted with his New other half he left the brotherhood to join the Villain's Alliance. He spent many year's learning to fight with his new body yet he wanted his human one back. One day he amde the mistake of trying to transform back into a human with a advanced ritual which failed and turned him into a complete Beast. Losing all humanity he once had he ventured until he found a Ritual book with a ritual that would make him human again. This ritual involved sacrificing another Scorcerer and because the only other known scorcerer on the planet was Sparkle he captured her for his Evil ritual. All however did not go to plan and Gladius saved her and left him with no hope of becoming human again. Enraged and Defeated he trained until he could use all the abilities of his new body and then he fought. Now he fights as a Villain not only to kill Gladius, capture Sparkle and destroy humanity but because he can. He is afterall the might Beast.

Villain Name: Devilwing
Model: Illidan
Powers: Double Glaive Weaponry
Increased Reflexes
History: A outcast. His parent disowned him, his family left him. A lone survivor. Devil Wing is an outcast who has no real name. His parents disowned him as soon as he was born for being a Abomination. A freak of nature. A boy with wings. He was left at a young age to fend for himself. This is where he met up with Tiger, a soon to be female archer who was also left to fend for herself. The years went passed and Devilwing fell in love with her. They went into the city for the first time in over two decades to marry. After the marriage they returned to the woods and each learnt how to strike with increased reflexes. Devil Wing, being the devilish type, made glaives to hunt with and in less than a year he was a perfect glaive's man. Though his wings were not strong enough to fly with he still had enough skill to kill even the greatest of men. The couple got older yet they realised life was too simple. They wanted to find their families. When Devilwing found his they outcast him once again. This made him furious and he killed them all. After that Tiger stayed by his side and they both joined the Alliance of Villains.

Villain Name: Tiger
Model: Sylvannus(human)
Powers: Increased Reflexes
Bow and Arrow Expert
History: A girl who at the age of 5 was forced into the wilderness by her tribe. She lived by hunting small things with a bow and a few arrows her tribe had given her before leaving. At 7 years of age she found A baby who was soon to be called Devilwing. They grew up together and then decided to go into the city to marry. After marrying they returned to the jungle to continue their life. Tiger was an expert at bowmanship and her reflexes were beyond belief. She loved hunting tigers and therefore that is what she named herself. Soon they got older and realised they wanted to see their families. They found Devilwing's first yet they rejected him. He was so angry he killed them all. Devilwing then decided to join the Alliance of Villains. Tiger followed and together they became villains.

OBJECTIVES

Villains: Offensive
1) Break into the three safes
2) Destroy The S.H.I.G. Located atop the Heroes fortress
3) Kill all heroes
Villains: Defensive
1) Protect the key chambers
2) Protect the Fortress Core
3) Finish offensive objectives before the Heroes finish theirs

Heroes: Offensive
1) Break into the Key Chamber
2) Destroy the Villain Fortress Core
3) Kill all Villains
Heroes: Defensive
1) Protect the Safes
2) Protect the S.H.I.G.
3) Finish offensive objectives before the Villains finish theirs

MAP OUTLINE

Basically the map will be split into 4 areas; Villain fortress, Key chamber Area, Safe Area, Hero Fortress.

Villain Fortress: A fortress designed to protect the fortress core. Villains respawn at the fortress core until it is destroyed. It is guarded heavily with towers and units and contains a switch which can make the elevator go up/down.

Key Chamber Area: This area has 3 rooms which are guarded with towers and units. When all 3 Key holders are destroyed the entrance to the Villain's Fortress is opened.

Safe Area: This area has 3 safes which are guarded with towers and units. When all 3 safe boxes are destroyed the S.H.I.G. stops powering the forcefield to the Heroes fortress and the Power Generator for the S.H.I.G. can be killed by the villains if they reach the top of the heroes fortress.

Hero Fortress: A fortress designed to protect the S.H.I.G. Power Generator. Heroes respawn at the S.H.I.G. until the power generator is destroyed. It is guarded heavily with towers and units and has a waygate for ONLY Heroes to use.

PROJECT TEAM

I am looking for spell makers (Gui is fine), Icon makers, A Terrainer, A trigger (Gui is fine), A Panel of 10 Alpha/Beta Testers and a skinner. Am also recruiting a few brainstormers.

Plz apply here I really need and would appreciate the help.
Full credits will be given here and in the map.

Map Creator- LsK_LaDyGaGa
Spell Makers-
Icon Makers- Darkhorse08
Supertoinkz
Terrainer- Cyper95
Darkhorse08
Triggerer- Cyper95
Goolygot
Skinner- Darkhorse08
Brain stormers- Cyper95
Testers- Cyper95
Modeller- Darkhorse08

Last edited:
Level 6
through The hive pm's, this forum and on warcraft loaedron (U.S. West) (LsK_Ladygaga).
Ill give you each little htings that needa be odne when theyre put up. Just ceck back here every day or so.
I'm gonna start "profiling heroes". I'll write a short history on them and what model / skin I'll use. Abilities will come soon.

Level 6
*back and bump*
Edit: Ok I want a demo map prepared to entice others into joining the project. Well include:
6 Normal heroes (2 of each stat)
1 Unlockable Hero
1 Lane
Kill the opponents safe/key box to win.
made for 2v2.
Lanes running left to right and vice versa.
1 shop.
Can we start the terraining plz.

Last edited:
Level 6
*back and bump*
Edit: Ok I want a demo map prepared to entice others into joining the project. Well include:
6 Normal heroes (2 of each stat)
1 Unlockable Hero
1 Lane
Kill the opponents safe/key box to win.
made for 2v2.
Lanes running left to right and vice versa.
1 shop.
Can we start the terraining plz.

your the map maker shouldn't you start?

Level 12
Triggering, Hero creation, Basic terraining, Ideas, Testing. Basically nethignt hat deosnt require art cause I suck at art.

Spell Makers-
Icon Makers- Darkhorse08
Supertoinkz
Terrainer- Cyper95
Darkhorse08
Triggerer- Cyper95
Goolygot
Skinner- Darkhorse08
Brain stormers- Cyper95
Testers- Cyper95
Modeller- Darkhorse08

Your team would suggest otherwise.

Level 6
yes plz. ok and everyone ehres your mission. I wanthero/villain dieas. post them ehre set out as the current ones int eh main psot have been set out. Feel free to make a "family" of ehroes. e.g. 2 villains who know each toher. A hero and his worse nemesis.m A hero which knwos another. A child fo a hero etc.

Level 12
I really hope this map will be completely horrible and unplayable, because LsK is hardly doing anything even though he/she says they are.

Dude, they're right. No offense, but you don't have the best leadership qualities.
Anyway, a hero!

Name: Markus Viktum
Hero Name: Deceptor
Model: Dreadlord
Powers: Plays mind games with the enemy, mentally hurting and confusing them. Also able to split into two copies.
History: Markus was an Austrian circus performer, who pretended to be psychic. He would 'read peoples minds' and 'listen to the deceased', however one day he went too far, upsetting a mafia crime boss. The mafia boss had Markus' whole family killed and his house slaughtered, and though they went on trial, they bribed their way out. Markus' hatred grew so great, that his 'powers' became real, and he took his vengeance upon the mafia, killing them all. To this day, he swears to protect the good and innocent, and vanquish all evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.