• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Algax & Runia: of Light & Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:spell_breaker::thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up::ned::pal::witch_doc_sad:

I finally have a project going that I hopefully will finish. I am using the DotA Template by SD_Ryoko and AceHart. The story takes place on an unnamed planet nowhere near Azeroth. 2 Elder Treants protect this planet, until 1 of them, Runia, become infected with a Demonic Disease that causes him to go insane. To save him, Algax makes a deal with the creator of the disease. The creature obliges, if Algax will become the eternal host of the disease. Algax agrees, & Runia is free, but Algax falls victim & eventually begins to blame Runia for his curse! Now the 2 Ents are locked in a war that will ultimately decide the fate of the planet. But now the 2 have called upon outside forces to aid them in their plights. Now the spirits of distant heroes & villains have been assembled. It is here where you come in! Select who you will fight for and select from a variety of Heroes or Villains.

As of yet I have only a few Heroes and Villains! Fighting for the light so far I have Cloud Strife, Zero, Naruto Uzumaki & Link! On the Dark side so far I have Darth Vader, Sasuke Uchiha, Sephiroth & Sigma! Ideas for more characters and such would be appreciated. Oh! & please limit criticism to constructive please. thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.